Chapter 28

Third person pov:

Noor rushed to her room as she couldnt  breakdown infront of others.

Once she was in her  room she started recalling what Julia said.

"I am sorry she is in  coma " said Julia.

" what do you mean she is in Coma ?"asked Noor.

"I am sorry Noor she is in coma  we cant do anything apart from waiting " said Julia sympathetically.

No why did she leave me ? Thought Noor  with tears falling from her eyes. Slowly Noor went  sleep .

How could you do this? Didnt you think about him even once ? " she said.

"I havent done anything please believe me " said Noor .

" Bhai you know everything" slap before noor could complete her sentence she was silenced by a slap.

" Enough, dont blame me for your sins"he said with gritted teeth.

He held noors hand and threw her out of the house.

"Please please believe me i didnt do any thing bhai for Allahs sake believe me " begged Noor.

"What else do you expect from from an adopted daughter" said one of the ladies.

"If  only elmir you would listen to us we wouldnt face this day today" said zubair Malik.

"Mumma please listen to me please  " begged Noor .

"Mumma" Scream Noor .

Hearing Noors scream Yazan panicked and asked Layla to check on her .

"Noor open the door  Noor " shouted Layla banging the door.

" Azaan Noor is not opening the door " said Layla panicking.

" Wait i will open  the door " said Azaan and opened the door using the spare key.

" Noor where were you?  and why didnt you open the door i was knocking from soo long " asked Layla .

"I was having shower sorry i didnt hear " said Noor.

" Noor why did you" Said Layla but was cut .

"Noor bacha why dont you freshen up and come  down so we can have dinner " said Mrs Zahid to which Noor nodded.

During the dinner Noor was  very quiet she excused herself after dinner.

Next day

Ya Allah please help me , i dont know what to do ? Today i feel am all alone Allah paak please help me .
Whose daughter  am  i who are my parents  i dont know All these years i  was living with strangers.
Ya Allah please show me a way out of this problem prayed Noor after her fajr Namaz.

Just then she remembered the last word her mumma had  said  Kuwait. Why Kuwait ? Do my parents live there? They were soo many questions playing in Noors mind  her only answer was Kuwait . How can she go to Kuwait she thought.

"Mumma mumma lets go mumma " Called Ayyan  .

" Ayyan bacha whats the hurry,?" Asked  Noor  .

" Mumma today Gp is going show us all his ideas " said Ayyan excitedly  whereas Noor was confused.

" Come lets have breakfast" said Noor taking Ayyan to the  breakfast table.

At the breakfast table both aasiya and Noor were arguing about their  Gps work whereas others were in their own world.

" Noor Layla why dont you join us , as i am not only show them my ideas  but also  your husbands " Said zahid khan to which they both nodded.

"Layla this is the project made by your  husbands its a robot which takes care of all of your things and can do all the basic work like cleaning cupboards keeping clothes in order " said Mr Zahid  but was cut by Layla saying

"Definetly this is Azaans idea as he a cleanliness freak, and Yazan why would he support him arrrh " said a very annoyed Layla.

"You are absolutely right , it was Azaans idea to make this robot ,but for you so that you dont have sooo much work to do " said Yazaan to Layla.

While  everyone was talking Noor saw a Gun but  why would  baba keep a gun she thought.

"Noor bacha you know this is a very special  gun , but its not my idea "said Mr Zahid.

"This gun is very expensive  but only one piece , as no one could function it as yet,the one who made it is no more "said Mr Zahid.

Thats when nooor had an idea .

"Baba if  i make this gun work , what will you give me? "Asked Noor.

"Bacha nobody"was  saying Mr Zahid "what will you give me baba? "asked Noor cutting him .

"Anything you ask for"said Mr zahid.

"Okay Give me the gun" said Noor . Azaan gave her the gun.

After fifteen minutes Noor was able to unlock the gun , which shocked everyone .

" Baba i did  it now my reward" said Noor smiling.

" Ask for anything and it will be yours" Said Mr Zahid.

"Baba i want the wedding to take place in Kuwait " said Noor making everyones eyes widen.

"As you say Noor , but the engagement  will take place here " said Mr Zahid to which Noor nodded.

Once Noor Layla and the kids were gone Azaan couldnt control his anger .

"Why ? Bari papa why ? Why did you say yes? Dont you know that place is cursed ? Did you forget your loss? " asked Azaan.

" Azaan i remember everything, thats why i said yes " saying that Mr Zahid left .