Chapter 13

Noor e haya pov:

I went to the  kitchen  where i found Ayyan and aasiya have an argument on whos girl friend and  boyfriend is better.

" My girl friend is beautiful and better than your boyfriend aaashi " said ayyan.

" No my boyfwend is better he loves me and dont call me aashi my name is aasiya " said aasiya .

" That what i said aashi  " ayyan said and started laughing.

" Dont laugh on me or i will call zanny and he  hit you " said aasiya showing her tongue to Ayyan.

Before the argument or u could say  fight could get worse i stopped them.

" Enough both of you,  Ayyan is that the way to speak to a girl " i said in stern voice.

" I am sorry mama" said Ayyan looking down.

" Dont apologize to me but to Aasiya " i said .

" Sorry Aasiya" said Ayyan which was odd.

"Its ok yan" said aasiya.

" Dont call me that my name is ayyan not yan" said Ayyan angrily.

"My name is aashiya not aashi" said aasiya angrily .

" Hello guys whats happening here?"Asked Mr devil walking into the kitchen.

Before i could reply Ayyan went told Mr devil about aasiya and also said girls  love fighting.

"Zanny you no my fwend you his fwend " said aasiya .

" Yea he is my friend because he is  a boy  like me" said ayyan holding Mr devils hand.

Am i missing something here, its like there are real father  and  son .you really wished that said a voice in my brain .

" Aani Aani " said Aasiya pulling my shirt .

" Yes meri jaan " i said bending down to her level.

" Aani gals fight lot ? " she asked

" No meri jaan its the boys they always fighting  like your zanny he is always fighting" i said looking at Mr devil. 

"Really Mrs Yazan its me fighting or you always annoying me " said Mr devil.

" I am not annoying you are , actually you know what you are an rude arrogant annoying jerk" i said angrily. 

"Did you just call me a jerk ? " said Mr devil.

" Yea you are a jerk " i said.

" Aasiya will you help aani baking cupcakes " i said to which she  nodded happily thats when  an idea crossed my mind. I looked at Ayyan and then Mr devil pay back time.

"Aasiya  should we ask your zanny and ayyan to bake , we will finish faster" i said waiting for her reply.

"Yea yea " she said happily.

" Zanny please come and  bake with us " said aasiya with puppy eyes which no one can ignore .

We finished baking and doing icing on  the cupcake .
There was still some icing left i didnt know what to do thats when i saw aasiya looking sad.

" Aasiya bacha whats wrong? why are you sad? you dont the likecakes " i said holding her hand in mine.

" No the cakes are pwetty " she said . 

"Then whats the matter" i said.

" Aani pwomise me you  will never leave me " she said with tears in her eyes. 

" Aasiya whats the matter tell  me i am getting scared" i said wiping her tears.

" Aani you will not leave me  na like my mama" she said. Which broke my heart into so many pieces.

"Aasiya  who said your mum left youshe is a bit busy but will come soon " i said thinking about layla.

" She loves you soo much " i said pulling her for a hug.

" Aani still pwomise me " she said .

" okay i promise i will never leave you, i will always be there for you " i said smiling.

I whispered something in aasiyas ear to which she nodded.  Time to put plan in action.

" Aaah my leg " said aasiya to which both ayyan and Mr devil came running to see her .

While there were checking her leg i threw the icing on them .

I held aasiyas hand started running , but the devil caught me blocked me by the  cabinet i turnedround and saw aasiya messed with icing on her hair . 

I wont let the devil win so i waited for him to come near before he could touch me  i threw the eggs on him and aasiya and Ayyan threw flour on him.

That was a scene i couldnt stop laughing actually tears started coming out of my eyes.

I have never laughed this much in my life.

" whats happening here ?" Said a voice.

We all turned to see baba and ammi standing and looking at us .

Aasiya ran to hug baba whereas Ayyan hid himself behind my legs.