Chapter 43

👆Here is a video of their Mayu/mehndi hope u guys like it💚

"I am sorry she is in Coma " said the doctor and walked away.

No no this cannot happen Noor cant leave me no . Thought Yazan.

" Doctor what do you mean she is Coma? when will she be fine ?" Asked Yazan .

" Mr khan you all need to understaond , some people gain concious in a month some take years and some never " said the doctor to the khan family who was in the doctors cabin.

" Yazan dont worry she will be fine " said Mrs Murat .

" Tayammi she will be fine na " said Yazan keeping his head in her lap crying.

"InshaaAllah " she wispered.

Four months later

" I only asked you for one thing , even that you couldnt do , i know you dont love me anymore , i have become fat thats why " said Layla and started crying.

" Baby i am sorry i never meant that , please stop crying " said Azaan trying his best to calm his 8 month pregnant wife before his parents come.

"Layla habibti what happened ? Why you crying?" Asked Mrs Murat .

"Shit "muttered Azaan when he saw his mother.

" Azaan what did you do ? " asked Mrs Murat sternly.

" Mama me i actually...." said Azaan stammering.

Thats when his phone rang giving him the best news .

" Azaan Noor she is awake " said Yazan .

Noor was in coma for four months and today finally she is awake .

At the hospital

Noor slowly opened her eyes only to close them because of the light. Slowly she opened them again and saw Yazan siiting on the chair with his head on her stomach.
Noor touched Yazans hair with her fingers thats when Yazan woke up .

"Wa..ter " noor said as she felt her throat is dry.

Once Noor drank water she hugged Yazan as she remembered the accident .Noor asked Yazan if he was fine , only to know she was in coma for four months.

" Akhi i am fine " said Noor wiping Azaans tears .

" Abbi mama " Called Noor as she saw her parents who were standing by the door.

" I missed you guys sooo much " said Noor and hugged her parents.

" Mama " said Ayyan who was standing with Yazan.

" Ayaan bacha come here " said Noor and hugged him .

" Mama please dont leave me , i promise i will be a good boy" said Ayyan with tears in his eyes.

" Mama wont leave you" said Noor hugging him.

One week later

" I dont want to eat this " said Noor annoyed.

" Please have this Hayati" said Yazan.

" i dont like it its sooo plain and yuck " said Noor making faces .

" okay you eat this than we will go home tomorrow " said Yazan making Noor happpy

" Really i can go home , okay i will eat it " said Noor and finished her food.

Three weeks later

"Congratulations its a boy " said the nurse .

"Whats his name"?asked Mrs Zahid.

"Noor we want you to keep his name"said Layla.

"Rayyan ,Rayyan Azaan Murat Salim khan"said Noor and kissed his head.

"Aaarh why boy mama ?why no girl ? There is This yan already" said aasiya as she saw her younger brother.

" If you want a sister ask your aani she will give you "said layla looking at Noor.

"Aaani zanny can you please give me a baby sister "said aasiya making Noors eyes widen

"Offcourse we will give you " said Yazan winking at Noor.

Few days later

Once Noor was fine , Murat asked his brother if he could get Noor and Yazan married again to which they all agreed right now was their mehndi and Mayo after which is Nikaah and reception.

" When this Dry mama ?"asked annoyed aasiya looking at the mehndi in her hand.

" It will dry now just wait" said Layla .

" Mama i am hungry , who will feed me Zanny is feedin aani and Baba is feedin you" said Aasiya in a sad voice.

Noor saw this from far and asked Yazan to feed Aasiya then he could feed her.

" Aasiya i will feed you , why worry when i am here " said Ayyan pulling collar making aasiya smile.

" Aww they look so good together " said Layla .

" True they really do" said Noor.

" Now please finish your food " said Yazan putting a spoonful of rice in her mouth.

" By the way You look really pretty in this dress and mehndi you look like a Queen, queen of my heart " whispered Yazan in Noors ear making her blush.

" You look Handsome too" said Noor looking at Him in his white shalwar kameez

" Haider why dont you meet her ?" Said Murat to Haider Who was lookin at Layla.

" I am scared she wont accept me" admitted Haider.

" Come with me" said Murat holding Haiders hand .

" Layla , Noor Azaan Yazan can you guys come here" said Murat .

" Layla i want you to meet Haider , Your Father" said Murat making Layla eyes widen .

" Baba" said Layla and hugged her father asking him where he was all this.

At night

Alhamdulillah everything is fine thought Noor . Thats when she remembered Hammad .

Where is he ? She thought.
With that thought she rushed into Yazan room only to ..........