Chapter 31

"Noor please wake up, please Noor , i need you please , i cant lose you this time haya , please forgive me for telling you to leave .Dont punish me please" said  Yazan with tears in his eyes he slowly kissed Noors forehead and walked of the room.

Yazan saw Ayaan sitting quietly in the garden .

" Ayyan Champ what you doing here?" Asked Yazan keeping his hand on Ayyan
shoulder . In return  Ayyan just hugged  Yazan and started crying .

" Baba will mumma be fine ? " asked Ayyan whilst hugging Yazan.

" Offcourse she has to be fine, we will make dua for her ok and now please stop crying you are my brave boy right " said Yazan wiping Ayyans tears.

"You  are the best baba " said Ayyan making Yazan smile . Yazan felt really good he was happy .Finally Ayyan accepted him

"Ummi abi what is the noise ?" Said Noor in a low voice.
" Nothing bacha just stay here dont move until we tell you " said her mother .
" Abi please dont leave me i am scared its dark here " she pleaded
" Bacha you can see us from here " said her abi pointing towards the mirror.

" Bacha we love you alot , tell your akhi we love him take care " they said and left her  alone in the dark.

Abi  shouted  Noor opening her only to close them due to the brightness.

" Alhamdulillah  you are awake " said  Mrs zahid kissing Noors forehead.

Thats when  someone opened  the door with force causing it  to make a  loud bang sound which was none other than Yazan who rushed towards Noor and pulled for a tight hug.

Hmmm

They continued hugging until someone cleared their throat. Which was none other than Mr zahid. The two of them left each other . Noor couldnt help but blush.

A few days later

"Begum call all the kids to the lounge i have an announcement  to make " said Mr Zahid to his wife.

Once all the kids were in the lounge Mr zahid came .

" Noor there is someone  who wants to meet you " said Mr Zahid Khan pointed towards the door.

There stood Mr and  Mrs shaheer.

" Shaheer uncle  Sania aunty what a pleasant surprise  i missed you guys " said Noor hugging Sania aunty.

" Noor there are here to tell you something  am i right Shaheer " said Mr zahid khan whilst looking at Shaheer .

"Noor beta there is something  you need  to know , please listen to us calmly " said Shaheer making Noor sit on the sofa.

" Noor i know you went to meet your mumma at the hospital that day , whatever she told you was true.You ... You are not her daughter . You are Murat Salim khans Daughter , Noor your mumma found you by the beach and adopted you .We dont know what happened with your parents we only know that you are the only one who survived. There is something  else you need to know Azaan is your brother your elder brother Azaan Murat Salim Khan  Mr Zahid khan he your dads elder brother" said Saheer .

Noor felt as if someone pulled the land below her feet . Slowly she made her way out ignoring people calling her .She sat oustside for a while until she saw that small house again she walked inside it .

" Bare papa i told you we shouldnt come to Kuwait didnt you see what happened to Yazan and why did you tell Noor everything why? What if something  happens to her ?" said Azaan worried about his younger sister .

" Azaan i understand your worry but we need to tell her, we would tell her  someday so why not now ,dont worry InshaaAllah  everything will be fine"said Mr Zahid hugging Azaan.

" Yanny please forgive me , i didnt do anything wrong " said  Noor e haya .
" What do you mean you didnt do anything wrong ? You spoke to him  that Hammad you know he is a bad guy but why ?" Said Yazan angrily.
" Yanny Hammad is also my friend, please dont be angry , already akhi is angry with me  because i am going now you " said Noor.

" Go and and Never  come back , as i am not your friend only That Hammad is just go i never want to see your face " said Yazan angrily.

" Okay i am going i am never going to meet you bye " said Noor with tears in her eyes.
That was the last time Yazan met Noor.