Chapter 33

Noor rushed to the lounge to see Yazan, once she got  there she saw Yazan arguing with Azaan and Bari ammi whilst blood was dropping from his wound .

Oh mere Allah i forgot he got shot she  thought .Noor walked towards Yazan and made him sit on the  sofa and started cleanig his wound. Unknowingly  a tear fell from her eye which she  quickly wiped so that no one sees it  but Yazan saw it, thats when their eyes met , Yazans gaze was so intense , that Noor felt, Yazan would see all the pain within her soul.

" Baba " shouted Ayyan breaking Yazan and Noors eye  contact.

Ayyan rushed towards Yazan and asked him about his wound whereas Noor froze she  couldnt believe Ayyan called Yazan Baba .

Two days later

" Layla we are going to the doctor tody at any cost ?" Said Noor to Layla  .

" Noor" was saying Layla but was cut " No Noor lets go " said Noor pulling Layla with her .

" Congratulations Mrs Azaan you are eight weeks pregnant" Said the doctor making Noor happy.

" Yayy i am goina be an aunt " said Noor dancing.

" Akhi will be sooo happy" said Noor to which Layla nodded.

" Layla  i promise you , akhi wont let anything happen to you or the baby, we all are their for you now smile please " said Noor making Layla smile.

" Gp  i am not his fwend he is a bad boy " said Aasiya annoyed.

"Girl friend what happened ? Why are you angry?" Asked Yazan kneeling infront of aasiya to reach her level.

"You know he left me  Alone in park and went with dat witch, aarh me hate him and her " said Aasiya angrily.

" Zanny pwese give me ur toy gun i will shoot her and this  Yan with it " said Aasiyaa  making  Yazans eyes widen. After saying that Aasiya walked away.

Few minutes later Noor  Yazan Layla and Azaan went to speak to Aasiya , But  were shocked ..

" Shorry Ayan it must be pwainin na " said Aasiya Trying to clean Ayyans wound.

" Shooo much red is comin out " said Aasiya worriedly.

" Just put the  bandage  it will be  fine " said Ayyyan.

" Its me fault , shorry you got hurt " said Aasiya with tears in her eyes .

" No its not  your fault but mine , i left you alone , thats why i got hurt , but i promise i will never leave u alone , now will you be my bestfriend " said Ayyan making Aasiya giggle.

" Yes me will " said Aasiya .

"Ayyan  bacha , dont you think you should give your new best friend  a gift "  said  Noor .

" Mama where will i get gift from?" Asked Ayyan confused .
" Dont worry and follow me both of you" said Noor making the others follow her.

Noor walked towards the west wing of the house and stopped infront of a door. At side they was a sensor where she kept her hand and the door opened causing the others to gasp.Whereas Noor was lost in the past.

"Abi i dont need an other room" said Noor to her father.
" Noor this is a special room  you will love it once you see it " said her Abi.

Indeed it was a special room.

" Ayyan Aasiya meet Mike and And jenny they are our robots they are inbuilt." Said Noor.

" Nour is that really you , wow youbsoo grown up " said jenny .

" Jenny its Noor not Nour " said Mike .

" Noor who is behind you ? Is it ?" Asked Jenny refering to Yazan .

" He is Yazan and this  isvAzan my  brother and she is Layla his wife " said Noor.

" This is my son Ayyan and Aasiya Azaans Daughter" Said Noor.

Noor started walking around the room, thats when she saw her mini sitting area where she cried for her brother her bestfriend .

" Noor i still remember  that day when you were crying , And then Sir "was saying Jenny but was cut By Mike.

" Thanks mike ,Ayyan Aasiya come here " said Noor .

" Ayyan  i want you to make Aasiya wear this chain and Aasiya i want you make Ayyan wear the watch" said Noor.

"Do you guys know the speciality of this gift , the two of them are connected  they tell about each others heart beat, like Aasiya if put the diamond of your chain near your ear you can hear Ayyans heart beat  same for Ayyan , i specailly got it made by abi for my best friend , its only one piece " said Noor looking at Yazan.

" Guys lets go Bare papa will be worried " said Azaan.They all went back to lounge.

Ding  ding dong

"I will check " said Noor .

" Zaydin " said Noor .