Chapter 32

" Akhi Akhi where are you?"
Shouted Noor.
Hearing Noors voice Azaan rushed outside only to be pulled for a tight hug.

" Sorry Akhi i went with abbi even though you said no ,I am  sorry i didnt recongnize you please forgive me " said whilst hugging Azaan.

Azaan couldnt believe it his sister finally remembers him.

" Noor Beta " called her bari ammi( Mrs Zahid).

" Bari ammi  " said Noor resting her head on her Bari ammis lap. Noor cried for everything  that happened in her life everything  she went through.

Yazan saw all this, he was really happy Noor got her memory back ,but was afraid to speak to her.

Later Noor went to  put the kids to sleep while Layla Azaan and Yazaan were in the lounge  discussing about the attack.

"No one new about our trip to Kuwait " said Azaan but was cut by Layla " apart of Sarah" she said angrily.

Layla never liked Sara , always tried her best to keep Yazan away from her .

Ding dong ding dong

"Who could it be at night ?" Asked Layla.
"I ll check " said Azaan  walking the door.

Once the foor opened Azaan was shocked to see Sara who was not in the best of states she had bruises all over .
Thats when Noor walked in  , noor  gasped looking at Saras state and she clearly knew who was responsible  for it .

" Akhi i will take her to the room you guys stay here " said Noor taking Sara with her .Noor cleaned Saras wound , changed her clothes made her sleep.

It was her  first time to  meet her mamas family .She was very scared especially from her cousin Aishas brother.

Thats when Noor saw a girl of her age cry , slowly noor walked towards her .

" Are you hurt ?"  Asked a 11 year old Noor .
The girl  continued crying holding her hand .
Noor checked that girls hand and saw  blood on it . She quickly cleaned the wound and applied medicine on it.

"Thank you" said the  girl.
"I am Sara " she said.
" I am Noor " Noor said .
Later they became best friends . Thats when Sara told Noor her  dad beats her  because she is a girl.

Noor felt very bad for her and always prayed for her friend.
A few years later Sara went to America for further studies when she came for holidays Noor was married to her brother .

Sara wasnt happy with her marriage . She knew her brother is a monster , she tried to explain this to Noor but Noor said everything will fine with time.

" Aani aani " said aasiya lightly tapping Noors shoulder which made Noor open her eyes.

"What happened ?" Asked Noor rubbing her eyes.
" I am hungry " said Aasiya .

Noor had a shower and quickly got ready and rushed down to  make breakfast.
Once she was done making breakfast she called everyone but Ayyan was missing.

"Mumma " said Ayyan.

" Ayyan what hapened to your clothes ?" Said Noor looking at Ayyan whose clothes had mud everywhere.

" Mumma i found this toy gun " said Ayyan giving a gun to Noor.

Noor kept the gun away while Ayyan had a shower. Noor went to call Sara for breakfast.

" Assalamulaikum everyone" said Sara before Noor could call her.
"Walaikumsalam  " said Mr s Zahid.

"Mumma what should i call her ?" Ayyan asked Noor pointing towards Sara.

" Call me phupo( aunty)" said  Sara making Noor choke on her food .

" I mean you already have aani so just auntyif you want " said Sara.

" Okay i will call you aunty " said  Ayyan happily.

"Why are you here Sara ?" Asked Noor.

" Noorie i am here for you " said Sara.

" Dont call me Noorie" said Noor.

"He is looking for  you , he doesnt know you are married to Yazan, Noor i am  came here to warn you and meet Ayyan i promise i will go away as it is  i dont have much time" said Sara with tears in her eyes.

" Sara thank you soo much for the care but i am not  the old Noor who would get scared . I am Noor Ayyans mother who wouldnt think twice before killing anyone for her Son." Said Noor .

" What do you mean you dont have much time?" Asked Noor pulling Sara by her shoulder .

" I have cancer " Sara said Making Noors grip on saras shoulder losen.

Before could say anything a panicked Layla walked .

" Noor... Noor.. Yazan he...." said Layla in  panicked tone.