Chapter 3

Yazan pov:

"My Husband my foot I dont belive in this nikaah as you used a wrong surname which change my name so you married to Noor e haya murat Salim khan not me as I am Noor-e hayaa zubair malik " said Noor-e hayaa .

I am trying my best to control my anger here but this girl she tries her best to get on nerves.

She needs to learn to keep quiet .

"You know what you are a monster a ruthless monster no your a devil I don't even  know how everyone here respects you a man who first kidnaps a random girl and then marries her on gun point with a different name" she said with anger in her eyes.

"Can you shut that mouth of yours and get ready we are leaving in fifteen minutes.". I said trying to calm myself.

" What do you mean by we I am not going anywhere with you who knows you might just kill me ". She said .

Now she needs to shut up I don't know how to handle her .

" I am giving you only ten minutes i want you out of this place otherwise "i said holding her by her shoulders very tightly , but before I could complete my sentence I saw her crying for first time today I saw fear in her eyes as in she really felt I would hurt her.

I removed my hands from her shoulders and she took two steps behind due to which I tried getting closer but before I could say anything she sat on the floor keeping her head on her knees trying to protect herself .

I was surprised or you can say speechless I didnt know what to do so i just left the room without uttering a word.

I couldn't stop thinking about her and her reaction was it something related to her past what happened with her. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise Noor-e hayaa standing beside me until bejee cleared her throat.

Noor hugged bejee and we bid farewell to bejee with a promise of visiting her soon.

The whole way noor was quiet she didn't even question where we were going nothing.

I was tired of this silence I wanted her to speak to me.

What the hell what's wrong with me I want to hear her voice why .

Maybe I am just thinking too much. I turn to see noor who is looking outside the window lost in her own world.

I will tell her where we are going when we are dnear our destination.

Noor-e-Haya pov:

I don't know why I was so angry but I needed answers to my questions I needed to know why he married a girl like me where as he could get a better girl.
Does he not know about my past?

When he held me tightly by my shoulders I thought he would hurt me the way they used to due to which I tried to protect myself .

Right now I am sitting in the car with this devil, I don't know where we are going. All the what ifs came in my mind as in what if he kills me and throws me in the river or buries me alive. Maybe he is not a monster as I saw his eyes soften as he saw tears in my eyes.

Ya Allah what am I thinking this devil and nice my foot.

I was lost in my own world till I was interrupted by a phone call not mine offcourse but the devil's.

Yazan pov:

"Assalamualaikum, yes we are coming we on the way see u in thirty minutes" I said to my security head who wanted to know about me so he could tell my parents.

How do I tell her urhmm " listen "no answer.

"Listen " I said loudly no answer.

I stopped the car immediately causing a loud noise .

" What the hell? I know you hate me Mr devil khan but like this you would harm yourself also". She said angrily.

"Oh so Mrs devil khan cares about her Mr devil khan." I said smiling mischievously.

" Me and care about you in your dreams , actually I don't want a devil monster like you to die so easily. " she said angrily.

" Look also I am not interested in dying with you I was trying to call you but you were not listening."I said calmly.

" Now listen to me very carefully we are going to meet my parents I want you to behave, don't try to act smart otherwise don't blame me" I said seriously. To which she nodded.

After some time we reached my house where my parents were waiting for their daughter-in-law.

I opened the door for Noor-e-Haya and led her inside the house.

Once we entered the house I saw ammi (mom) and baba( dad ) looking at us with a big smile on their face.

"Bhari ammi" said Noor-e-Haya .

Ammi and baba had tears in their eyes whereas I just stood there till I heard a noise.

Thud

When I turned I saw Noor-e-Haya unconscious on the floor.