chapter 6

Yazan pov:

"Hello Assalamualaikum  how are you? " I asked.

" Walaikumsalam  Alhamdulila  I am fine, how is she ?" He asked .

" Listen she is fine but I am going to the hospital right now with her" I said.

" What happened to her ? Is she fine ? I am coming to the hospital  wait for me." He said .

"You here,why  didn't you tell me how is aasiya?" I asked .

" Alhamdulila  she is fine and is here with me okay i will meet you in a while." He said.

Shit he is also coming what will happen now how will noor react. I was brought out of  my chain of thoughts through noors crying .

Sobs sobs

" Noor hayati  don't worry nothing will happen look we have reached the hospital."I said softly.

Noor-e-Haya pov:

Tring Tring

When  I checked the caller id  on  my phone  it was shaheer  uncle but right  now maybe it's an emergency  .

I answered the phone.

" Hello Assalamualaikum  uncle how are you? Is everything  fine?"I asked.

" Walaikumsalam beta nothing is fine "he said in a low voice.

"Uancle what happened Aunty is fine right?"I asked worriedly.

" Beta it's Ayyan he is not fine he has been poisoned " said uncle which made my heart sink.

I didn't know what to do when I saw Yazan I asked him to take me to the hospital, the whole way I was thinking  about Ayyan when  I reach the hospital  I rushed to  meet uncle shaheer.

"Uncle shaheer where is he? what happened to him ?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

Yazaan pov:

I didnt know what to do so i just followed noor when I saw her  talk to the doctor she asked him regarding  some Ayyan . I don't know why but I got angry as why was she here to meet a guy that's when the doctor pointed to the ICU.

I followed noor to the ICU.

" Ayyan Bacha see I am here , I am very sorry for everything I did please forgive me. Please get well soon for your mama she needs you".said noor whilst holding Ayyans hand in hers .

I was shocked  to see that Ayyan was a kid who was about four or  you can say turning  five but why was she calling herself his mama.

Before I could ask anything the doctor called me.

" Assalamualaikum, I am doctor shaheer Noor-e-Haya's  uncle" said the doctor.

" Walaikumsalam,  I am Yazan, Yazan Zahid khan Noor-e-Haya's husband." I said.

" You are noors husband" he said and kept quiet for sometime then continued" I don't know if she has told you anything about her past but if she married you I am happy for her.  I need your help me." Said the doctor worriedly.

"Okay go on" I said waiting for him to continue.

"Ayyan is not well, the chances for him to survive are very less. The only way we can save is through blood transfer but the problem is Aayans blood group doesn't  match noors blood  group and  we don't have his blood match in blood bank".said doctor .

" What blood group do u need ?" I asked.

" O positive  " said the doctor.

" I will give my blood" I said .

" I can't take  your blood because  it could be harmful for you if i take that much blood" said the doctor .

Before I could say or ask the doctor anything I heard a voice.

"We both will give our blood I hope now it won't be problem doctor shaheer." He  said my best friend.

" Dont worry doctor we both are O positive now go and start doing  the preparations". I said.

Once the doctor left I turned to my best friend .

" I am sorry yaara you could finally meet her but the situation  is not good, I didn't know anything " before I could finish  he cut me off saying.

" It's not your fault, actually  thank you soo much for finding  her and taking  care of her ".he said.

"Go meet  her " .I said .

" I will meet her but not today, listen I am going back today I have a very important  meeting so I am leaving Aasiya here take care of both of them" .he said hugging me.

" Don't worry  I will take care of both of them ". I said .

Noor-e-Haya pov:

Ya ALLAH  please  forgive me for all  the mistakes  I made, please don't take Ayyan from me he is the only support  I have in this world please  save him please .
I was making dua whilst sitting on my prayer mat when shaheer uncle called me .

" Noor  he is safe Nothing happened  " said uncle with a smile.

"Really can I see him please" I asked with tears in his eyes.

Once I went to his room I saw Ayyan  my son my world laying on the hospital  bed .I couldn't  help but start crying. I ran towards him and held his hand  in mine softly.

"Ayyan Bacha  look mama is here,  please open your eyes  I promise I will never leave alone." I said trying to control my tears .

" Plomise u won't leave Ayn alown" said Ayyan in his  baby voice .

I was soooooo happy that  hugged  him tightly saying " I promise my baby" .