Chapter 2

Third persons pov:

"Hello, where the hell are you ?I have been trying to call you from the past three hours . Did you find her? how is she ?did she ask for me ?." He asked .

" Dude calm down she is perfectly fine, but there is something I need to tell you just dont freak out ok " said Yazan not knowing how he's only best friend and cousin will react.

" I married her " said Yazan .

Yazan pov:

Let me introduce myself my name is Yazan Zahid khan . For the world I am a business man who owns a technology company but in reality I am a mafia king .

Everything changed ever since I read that letter and that promise which I have to fulfil even though I didn't make it .

Today I had to marry a girl just because of a promise I don't know how to act with her as I am definitely not the guy she wished for or any girl wishes to marry .Which girl would love a guy who marries her on gun point .

"Congratulations chote baba mein aap ke liye bahot khush ho ( I am very happy for u)" said bejee with tears in her eyes.

" Can i say something if you don't mind? " asked  bejee to which I nodded.

" She is very pretty and kind hearted girl but I feel she has been through a lot  she hasnt shared anything  with me but i see pain and sadness in eyes" said bejee.

"I dont know what  happened with her in the past few years but I promise to make her future beautiful I will take care of her."I said whilst hugging bejee.

" Did you inform bade sahab and him about the marriage ?"Asked bejee.

" Baba knows and him i told him " I said to bejee.

"Listen bejee give these things  to her and tell her to get ready I am leaving now baba wants to meet her." I said giving her a bag.

Noor e Hayaa pov:

Ya ALLAH what have I done, I married that monster now what will happen? what if he doesn't accept me ?what if he hurts me like him? No I can't bear all that again Ya Allah please help me I prayed whilst tears falling from my eyes.

"Beta what happened ?why are you crying? please  calm down ,here drink water " said bejee placing her hand on my head.

" I understand how you are feeling but dont cry everything will be fine.Here is your bag and clothes Change into something comfortable now I am going ."said bejee Leaving me alone.

I had a shower and wore something very comfortable and started looking for a praying mat to pray namaz.

Once i found it i started praying namaz .With tears in my eyes I made dua for everyone especially him it's been two years I last saw him i wonder how he is?does he miss me? Ya Allah please keep him safe .Ameen.

I didn't realise there was someone standing by the door watching me pray . I turned around to see its none other than the devil once I saw his eyes I felt time stopped its  only me and him nobody else I couldnt get my eyes of him, there was so much pain in his eyes.

Ya Allah what am I thinking I cleared my throat making him look away.

" Why are you here? is there anything else you want me to do "? I asked angrily.

"Mind your tongue, no one  speaks to me like that respect me, I am your husband "he said trying his best to control his anger.

"My Husband my foot I dont believe in this nikah.You used a wrong surname which change my name so you married to Noor e haya murat Salim khan not me as I am Noor-e hayaa zubair malik " I said trying my best to prove him wrong and get answers to my questions.