Chapter 30

"Noorie " Said Sara which made noor halt at her place  she didnt turn around.

"Noorie its you right , my noorie and Ayyan he is " before Sara could complete her sentence Yazan cut her off" Mrs Khan  Ayyan is calling you ".

" Sara meet her she is my wife Mrs  Noor e  Hayaa  Yazan khan " said Yazan turning Noor around.

Noor kept looking at the floor .

" Sara why dont you join us?" Asked Yazan to which sara nodded.

"Sara why dont you stay for the engagement ?" Said Mrs Zahid.

" Aunty i would  stay but there  is an emergency  at home" said Sara looking at Ayyan who was playing with aasiya.

" I will come for the wedding "sara said .

" Yea offcourse beta you should come, we flying to Kuwait tomorrow  " said Mrs zahid
Confusing Sara.

"Oh i forgot to tell you  the wedding is in Kuwait " said Mrs zahid.

" InshaaAllah  i will  come  Aunty , Allah Hafiz " said Sara and walked away.

During the engagement  Noor was very quiet she   tried to avoid Yazan as much as possible, at night after the engagement  she asked the kids to sleep with her.

The next day they had a flight to catch to kuwait. Throughout  the flight  Noor tried to avoid Yazan again , Noors behaviour didnt go unoticed by Yazaan.
He was angry as well as worried why noor was avoiding him .

"Azaan please take ammi baba and kids with you guys , Mrs khan will  come with me " said Yazan once their landed in Kuwait.

Noor sat in the car as she had no choice at all . She wondered why did the devil want to go with her ? She already had soo many questions in her mind ever since she met  Sara and Now Mr devil.

Screech

Yazaan stopped the car on the road and walked out . Noor followed Yazan quietly  and saw a beautiful lake , it was quiet and peaceful.

Until she felt presence behind her , she could feel Yazans breath on her  neck although she wore a hijab and her heart it was beating ubnormally.

"Why ? Mrs Yazan why are you avoiding me ? " whispered Yazan in noors ears making her shiver.

"I ...am.....not.. avoi..avoiding ...you.." said Noor stammering due his presence.Noor never  felt like this in her entire life.

Yazan moved back a little making Noor take a deep breath .

"Mrs Yazan why are you avoiding me ? Did i hurt you ?" Asked Yazan .

Noor couldnt take it and asked what bothered her the most.

" Why did you marry me ?" Asked looking into Yazans eyes.

Yazan knew Noor would ask this question but not this early.

When Noor received no answer from Yazan she lost it .

" Why Mr Yazan? why did you marry me ? Why would  you marry a women  who already has a child ? Who am i to you ? Tell me Mr Yazan today i want to know " said Noor angrily pulling  Yazans collar.

Yazan was shocked by Noors questions he told Noor what was in his heart.

" I love  you haya  " said Yazan holding Noors hands which were in his collar.

When Yazan said those words Noor felt odd , she couldnt understand  what to feel good or bad happy or sad.

Shot

Noor was busy thnking when she heard a gunshot she looked at Yazan he was shot on his arm . In matter of seconds the sound of gun shots increased.

"Ummi baba i am scared" said noor.
"Noor you are brave "
"Noor we love you "
Ummi baba
Noor could here all these sounds, she held her head in her hands to stop the noises .
Thats when she saw dark spots and drkness welcome her .

few hours later

" Doctor how are there ? Asked a worried  Azaan.

Flashback

" Hello Azaan we have beeen attacked , send backup quick" said Yazan.

"What do you mean attacked where are you ?"asked a panicked Azaan.

" Track my location " said Yazan .

" okay i am coming just few minutes " said Azaan.

Once Azaan got there he was shocked to see Yazan who was shot on his  arm which was  bleeding and Noor she was  laying unconcious  in Yazans  arms .

" Yazan lets go come " said Azaan .

Yazan refused to leave Noor , he kept her close  himself.

Present

"Mr Azaan, Mr Yazan is fine but about her i cant say much as she had a nervous breakdown" said the doctor pointing towards Noor.

Two days later

" Ammi Baba where is Noor ? Where  is she ? Why dont you guys tell me ? Azaan shukar you here where is she ? Asked Yazan.

" Yaara Noor urhmm woh  she is not awake as yet she is still unconcious  " said Azaan making Yazan stand up .

" Where is she ? " asked Yazan angrily .

" Yazan Beta listen "said Mrs zahid but was cut by Azaan .

" She is in the next room " said Azaan.

" Bari ma let him see her " said Azaan hugging Mrs Zahid.