Chapter 5

Noor-e-Haya  pov:

"What did you think, if you marry a billionaire I wont come after you " he said holding my hair.

" Actually I wont  have to do much, that husband of yours will leave you himself once he knows about your past and then I will kill him in front  of you" he said and started laughing.

No noo he can't kill him nothing can happen  to him  i started calling Ayyan  Ayyan  .

I felt someone's warm hand on mine that's when I realised it was  a dream .

" Are you fine? "  Asked Yazan.

"Water"  that's the only word I could say .

" Here have water I am going  i will l be back in a while " he said handing me a glass of water to which I nodded.

I need  to know how he is and the only person who can tell me is Layla yea where is my phone.

Once I found my phone I saw i  have  few messages from Layla.

Before coming here I was suppose to meet her but then I thought I will meet her next month as its  his birthday.

Layla:  heyy I wanted to tell you I am going to London for two weeks dont worry I will be back before his birthday  take care of yourself.
Me: It's ok you too take care of yourself .

I kept the phone away and went  to freshen 
up .

Knock knock

"Come in ".I said .

" How are you doing mere bachi ?,asked  the devil's mom.

" Alhamdulilah  fine " I said trying not to embarrass myself anymore.

"Aunty I am really sorry for what I did by door I don't know what happened I am really sorry for the inconvenience  I caused." I said  with head down.

"Firstly  call me ammi and not Aunty and you did not cause any inconvenience as now you are my daughter ." She said whilst pulling me for a tight hug.

"What's this begum family hug without me " said the the devil's dad.

" Now if you call her ammi you have to call me baba  too ".said uncle sorry baba to which I nodded and hugged him.

" Come let's go to the dining room as I  am sure you are hungry." Said ammi and baba holding my hand.

At the dining table there were lots of dishes  biryani alu paratha  samosa and many more . The devil was also there sitting  opposite me.

Ammi made me sit by her and made sure I ate everything.

"Meri bechari  bachi see how pale she has  become " said ammi touching my face lovingly. I haven't felt soo loved since my past i wished  it  never happened.

"Ammi she is not  a bechari " said the devil.

" Ammi baba I smell something  burning" I said smirking at the devil.

" Begum have  you left something on the stove ?" Asked baba to ammi.

" Nahi to " said ammi.

" Baba ammi  I  smell something  burn here by the table" I said looking at the devil.

" I am not burning ok" said the very annoyed devil.

"When did i say you were burning?" I asked very Innocently.

" arrrrh you didn't take my name but you" before he could finish I cut him of saying.

" I what , ammi baba did I say anything " I asked them Innocently.

"Yazan what's your problem why are after my bechari bachi " Asked ammi .

" Ammi she is not a bechari and I have no problem at all" he said angrily and walked out.

After which we all started laughing.

Yazaan pov:

How dare she ? No one I mean no one speaks to me like that. What  did she  say I am jealous  of her my foot  I dont  know why ammi thinks she is a bechari.

" Jee ammi I will have the medicine  don't worry " said ammi's so called bechari.

" Yazaan make sure she has her medicine okay" said mum very strictly to which I nodded.

Once ammi left the  room I gave noor her medicine and went out to make an important phone call.

When I returned I saw Noor crying  whilst holding  her phone in her hand .

" Noor hayati what's wrong ? Why are you crying?" I asked worriedly.

" Can you please take me to the hospital?" She said with tears in her eyes to which I nodded .