Chapter 1

Ryan

School was shit as usual. I didn't really like anyone there. I couldn't wait to graduate and leave.

In my small town everyone had their own opinions of my sexuality and they all loved to share them with me. I wasn't bullied or anything. In fact, most people were scared of me. I was incredibly dominant in all areas of my life.

Im about 6' with short brown hair and dark brown, almost black eyes. I like to work out which lead to me having pretty big biceps.

On that day I was walking out of school into the student parking lot. It was about 20 minutes after the last bell when I finally left.

I heard some noise and decided to find out what it was. I wasn't in any rush to go start homework. I followed the sounds to a boy who was huddled up in a ball against the school. He was crying his eyes out.

"Hey" I said. He looked up at me and oh. my. god. He was so adorable. He had large blue eyes and brown hair about the same length as mine. His chubby cheeks were stained with tears. I knew this kid. Adam. We were in a few classes together.

"Adam? What's wrong."
"Nothing I'm fine." He sniffled and stood up.
"Tell me what's wrong. now." My daddy was coming out. But I couldn't help it. Adam was adorable and I didn't wanna see him upset.

Adams eyes widened and he stuttered "Someone b-broke my g-g-glasses."

"Who?"
"I can't tell you you'll just make it worse."
I stepped closer and put my hands on his shoulders. My hand lifted up to wipe away some of his tears.

"Now. Who did this to you?"

He looked down at the ground and mumbled out "Your brother."

Fuck I'm gonna kill him. I thought as I pulled Adam in for a hug. "I'll take care of him for you."