Chapter 20

Thank you lovelys for being patient with me! :)

Adam

"Ouchie daddy! Ouchie! Ow! That hurts!"

I was currently bent over Daddy's lap. He was giving me spankies for disrespecting him earlier. I refused to take my medicine and I might've called him a poopy head.

He didn't seem to like that too much and told me I was gonna get 15 spanks.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

The last three were delivered on my upper thighs and they stung the worse. I sobbed as daddy lifted me up, pulled my overalls back on, and cradled me in his arms.

"I-I so sorry daddy!"
"Shhh I know little one. You're safe now. Shhh."

He continued to rock me until my sobs quieted down and I was just a little bit sniffly. "Dada." I reached up for his nose and giggled as I grabbed it.

"My precious baby. Today I thought we could go on a picnic. Does that sound like fun?"

I nodded eagerly and kicked my feets. Picnic with daddy! He scooped me up and carried me to the bathroom where he set me on the counter. "Let's get your hair and teeth brushed baby."

He started to softly brush my hair into place until I was in a puddle of contentment, purring softly because it felt so nice. "Open." He said and stuck a tooth brush in my mouth. I didn't like that one as much but daddy said I had to do it.

When he finished, he put me on his hip and placed me in the passenger seat of his truck. I kicked my feet again because I was so happy. I got a little less happy when I remembered we had school tomorrow and I had to go a presentation.

It was making my anxiety kick up really badly. But I wasn't gonna think about that right now. Today I was having a picnic with daddy and that's all that's mattered.

We drove to a quiet park and set up the blanket under a tree. It was very peaceful as I sat between daddy's legs and leaned back against his chest.

"You're very warm Mr." I wrapped his arms tightly around myself, wanting to feel safe and protected. He chuckled and squeezed me to his chest. "Dont you wanna see what I made for lunch."

"Yes please!" He took out some food and started to open their containers. "Ham and cheese sandwiches with a side of macaroni and cheese. I also made chocolate cake pops if you eat all your food and behave your self."

I was literally squirming from all the delicious food he was talking about. "Mac and cheese please!!" It was one of my favorite foods. And daddy knew that too. He put some on a plate for me along with half a sandwich.

We sat and ate together and talked about what we had to do this week. "I have to submit more college applications. And we have that presentation to do in English."

I pouted and put my food down. "I can't do it! I'm too scared!"

Ryan turned me around to face him. "Yes you can do it. You're the bravest boy I know!"

"Braver than you?"

"Yes little one. You're way braver than I am."

I smiled a little and pecked his lips. "Thank you. You always know how to make me feel better." Ryan kissed me back and I smiled.

It felt good to give a true, genuine smile. To be happy and carefree. Well, except for the project.

"Finish your lunch Adam. We have to get back home soon. Mom wants to talk to us about something."

"Uh oh I wonder what it is."

"I'm not sure but don't worry too much. You're her favorite kid, she could never be mad at you."

I giggled and finished up my meal. Daddy lead me back to the truck and we started the journey home. I couldn't help but be a little worried about what mom wanted to talk to us about.