Epilogue

Adam

Today was the day. College. Daddy and I both got accepted to a small school about two hours away from moms house. (A/N he calls Ryan's mom, mom)

We packed all our stuff and loaded it up in a moving van. Ry and I were sharing an apartment and I was very excited. I happily kicked my feets the whole drive.

"Dada are we there yet?"

"Almost baby. Just 5 more minutes."

I squealed and bounced a little. College meant freedom to me. For the longest time I couldn't wait to leave my moms house and be on my own. Now I don't wanna be on my own, I wanna be with Ryan.

We held hands as we pulled up to the cute apartments. Daddy looked at me, took a deep breath, and smiled. "This is the rest of our life baby. You and me forever."

I felt myself tearing up and crushed my face into his chest. "I love you."

He stroked my hair. "Let's get unpacking okay?"

And that's what we did. All day we unpacked and rearranged furniture. It took forever but when it was finished we were both incredibly proud of what we had done.

"Come cuddle baby. I'm tired!"

I climbed into his lap and put my head in the crook of his neck. "You smell nice."

Daddy drifted off to sleep quickly but I stayed awake thinking for a while.

I was excited to spend more time with daddy. We could even sleep in the same room. I felt hopeful. Which was usually a foreign emotion for me. I stared out the window, thinking about our first days at college.

"Hey are you awake?"

I jumped a little bit, not knowing daddy had woken up. "You scared me." I pouted while Ry kissed my forehead.

"Lets go to bed baby. We have a big day tomorrow. Orientation."

He carried me to bed and tucked us in under the blankies. "Night night sweet angel. Tomorrow is like we start a whole new life."

"A whole new life." I repeated happily.

"I love you my prince. You mean the world to me."

That night I fell asleep with a smile on my face, excited to be with the love of my life.

A short last chapter but I will write a sequel. Thank you all for sticking with my through this story. I really, really enjoyed writing this :)) It made me happy