Chapter 9

Ok so remember Adam is trans bc that's gonna be a major theme this chapter.

Ryan

Adam wasn't at school today and I was kinda worried. He wasn't answering any of my calls or texts either.

I worried the whole day until I could stop at his house and see him. When I got here a pretty woman with a similar face as Adam opened the door. They had the same hair and smile.

"Hi how can I help you?" She asked.

"Um I'm here to see Adam."
"We don't put up with that here. Her name is Addy."

I was utterly confused for a minute before I remembered Adam was trans. He had told me his parents don't support him but it was heartbreaking to see it in person.

"Yeah okay. I'm here to see him."
She huffed out a breath and reluctantly stood back to let me into the house.

I walked down the hall towards Adams room, which was on the other side of the house, and knocked a few times.

"Go away I don't wanna talk to you!"
"Is that anyway to talk to your daddy little prince?"

I heard him gasp and I smiled. His little pitter patter of feel was heard as he walked to the door. It was suddenly thrown open and Adam launched himself into my arms. "You came." He quietly whispered into my ear.

"Of course I did. Now let's go talk."

Adam jumped down from my arms and sat on his bed. He burritoed himself in a blanket so I could only see his face. "Let's start with why you haven't been answering my texts?"

He dropped his head. "My mom took my phone when I refused to go to school."

"Why didn't you go?" I asked sternly.

"I don't look like a boy today I wouldn't pass." He mumbled.

"Oh baby come here." Adam scooted his blanket covered body into my lap where I held him close. "I think you look very masculine and cute. You have to tell daddy if you're feeling like this in the future okay?"

"Yes sir. I still feel like crap though."
"I know baby and I wish I could take away your anxieties but I can't." I leaned in and kissed him deeply. "I've never seen you as anything but a beautiful boy. My beautiful boy."

He nodded and snuggled into the crook of my neck.

Short filler chapter :)