Chapter 15

Adam

I rolled over and faced the wall. I was feeling really sad today and didn't wanna see anyone.

"You awake my little prince?"

I felt the tears build up in my eyes and spill over onto my cheeks. Daddy must've heard because he turned me over to face him.

"Oh my baby. What's the matter?"

Instead of answering I buried my face in his chest. Sobbing uncontrollably, I grabbed his shirt in my fists.

Daddy held and rocked me until my sobs slowed into quiet hiccups. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I sighed and stuck my paci in my mouth.

"Is that a no?" He asked. I shook my head and clung to him.

"Do you want daddy to give you a bubble bath? No one else is home." Nodding eagerly, I jumped from bed and raced to the bathroom.

Daddy was behind me and started to fill up the tub. He lifted me and I sighed as the hot water engulfed me. "Baff bomb?"

"You're so cute." He kissed my paci and I giggled. "Which one do you want? Blue or pink?"

I squealed and reached for the pink one. It fell into the tub and I kicked my feets happily.

Ryan

My baby was adorable. His eyes were still red and puffy but his eyes shone with joy. Adam played with some rubber duckies while I washed his hair.

"Dat feels good dada. Thankies!"

We were both quiet for the rest of the bath except for his humming and the sound of splashing water. I rinsed his hair and washed his body while the duckies went on an adventure.

"All done. Such a good boy."

Adam blushed and stood up in the tub. He dried off, stepped out, and we walked back to my room.

"I was thinking that we should finish unpacking your room today?" Adam was dressing himself in a dinosaur onesie and overall shorts.

He nodded happily and sat on my lap, leaning his head on my shoulder.

We went into his room and spent the afternoon unpacking his boxes. "Where do you want all these stuffies? Should we make a cozy corner?"

"Yes please!!!" I chucked.

The cozy corner had lots of pillows and stuffies and a cool curtain thing that hung from the ceiling.

"It's perfect thank you

"It's perfect thank you." Adam kissed me on the cheek.

"You're amazing and I love you very much." HE blushed and tucked his face into my shoulder.

"Can we go get lunch?"

I nodded and we made our way out to my car.

Sorry it's short :))
-L