1- The News

"Shannarooo!!!" She yells, punching a tree. She quickly turns around and kicks the other one behind her, sending both flying. "Chaaaaa!!!!!" She yells again, forcing a large amount of chakra into her hand and jumping in the air. Gravity brings her down and she slams her fist into the ground, causing it to crack in a large radius around her.

"Sakura! Tsunade- baa-chan needs to see you!" Naruto calls, and the girl glances over at him.

"Hai!" She replies, wiping the sweat from her brow and quickly gathering her kunai before joining him. They arrive at the hokage office and Shizune motions for them to head inside. She glances around the room, surprised to see most of the Konoha 11 there, plus Sai. Well, everybody but Sasuke. She internally frowns at that.

"Ahhh... looks like everybody's here." Lady Tsunade begins. "Now, you are all probably wondering why you're here. The reason is because war is coming. I have not told anybody yet, except for you eleven. You are all top notch shinobi and I want you to rest yourselves before we head into battle. No provoking fights. Naruto, that means you. No stress eating. Choji, that means you. No playing shoji so you can rest your mind. Shikamaru, that means you. No working at the flower shop. Ino, that means you. No stalking Naruto. Hinata, that means you. No training. Lee, Tenten, Neji and Kiba, that means you. No painting. Sai, that means you. No working at the hospital. Sakura, that means you. All of you, and I repeat ALL of you, will rest. Any questions?" Everyone smiles, rolling there eyes but taking her words to heart.

Shikamaru raises his hand. "When do you plan to tell everybody?"

"Soon."

"You didn't even tell the rest of the shinobi?" Sai asks.

"They'll be the second group I go to. Dismissed."

Sakura decides to go back to the training grounds, where she sits down under a nice tree. She closes her eyes and starts to meditate, slowly gaining more chakra, which she adds to help her receive the Byakugou, also known as the 100-healings.

"Sakura-san, why aren't you resting?" A familiar lavender eyed beauty asks, sitting down next to her.

"I should ask the same to you." She responds, smiling.

"W-wow. Touché." Hinata responds.

"Honestly, I'm meditating to gain more chakra and sharpen what I already have. It will help me gain a new jutsu."

"Wow. T-that's amazing, Sakura-san. J-just don't push yourself too much."

"I won't. Thanks, Hinata." Sakura responds as She hears her stand up.

"I'll be off."

"Bye, Hinata." Sakura replies, smiling as she continues training.