5- The War (Part 3) --- A Dream?

Ahhhhh... you're awake. A deep voice says.

She slowly stands up. "W-where am I?"

You're in your mind right now. Well, a part of your mind.

"Who are you? Show yourself." She says, noticing the tall barred gate with a seal in the middle. Water sloshes around her ankles.

My name is Riu. And I am the 13th tailed beast. I originally had 8 tails and 8 heads, but I need a master to gain the rest, as a curse from an old friend. It says, and immediately goosebumps form on her arms.

"Thirteenth tailed beast? I thought there were only nine?"

Ahhh... you know Kurama's host. Naruto Uzumaki is a name everyone knows. Only nine tailed beasts are known. Well, I was known. Now I am forgotten.

"Let... let me see you." She orders, and Rui suddenly steps forward. He smirks.

Sakura gasps. Standing before her, still behind the gates, is a giant dragon. He is a dark, blood red with red eyes, and thirteen tails, hence his name.

I have many forms, which you will in turn discover. If I let you, that is. He smirks, showing his bright white teeth.

I can sense his evilness.... it's worse than Kurama...

"What am I doing here?"

You're not dead, if that is what you're asking. You're living off of my chakra right now, the only thing keeping you alive. I could end you right now, if I wanted to.

"You will do no such thing!" She orders him.

Hmmm... didn't you just hear what I said?

"I guess that I'm a jinchuriki host now, maybe even have always been, and your life is also in peril. If I die, you will die. You will listen to me unless you want to die."

Ahhh... so you have done your reading on me.

"Just bits and pieces."

Hmmm... He lowers his head, one big eye staring at her. You're a brave girl. And ridiculously smart. Better than that Uzumaki kid... I'll lend you my power, if you do something for me.

"Who said I was asking for your power?"

You'll need it to survive.

"I don't want to be tricked like Naruto was by Kurama. I want to combine powers and use it like he does with Sage mode. I want us to both be willing to do it."

Smart girl. It seems as if I cannot easily fool you. I shall grant your request, if I can finally get my revenge.

"Revenge? On who?"

A man that you need not know of now.

"You sound awfully like someone I know." Like Sasuke. "I will not let you get revenge on someone, because the someone I know suffered too much because of it."

A pause. You are strong in your belief. I shall... I shall agree with you. I will serve and fight alongside of you. You will gain better healing, more strength, and different forms. But, I must warn you about my last one. His name is Orichi.

"Orichi?!" She widens her eyes in response. He wants revenge on Susanoo! He wants revenge on Sasuke!

Yes. He is ridiculously powerful, yet hard to tame. It is a great risk to take to unleash him, but once you do, you can call upon any of us to fight alongside of you.

"You mean... you can separate from my body?"

Yes. Now, child. It is time to wake up. I'm afraid your friends are in peril.

"Hai!" She determinedly yells, ripping off the seal. "Let's kick some ass!!"