12- The Plan--- (Part 2)

"Go!" Sasuke yells, breaking his shield.

Sakura looks directly at Madara. "Yo, Madara!" She yells and he turns towards her.

"What, brat?" He says, making the fatal mistake of turning towards her. She smirks as he stares right into her eyes.

"Han: Dōjutsu!" She yells, and Madara is caught in her genjutsu.

"Naruto!" Sasuke yells, and Naruto nods, starting to form his rasen-shuriken.

However, the unexpected happens.

"Ahhhh! Get away from me! Get away, you monster!" Sakura yells, falling to the ground.

"Sakura!" Sasuke yells, running to her and dropping to her side. "What is it?!"

"Sasuke, make it stop, make it stop!" She wails.

"Make what stop?" He asks.

"So much blood, so much death! Too much pain!" She cries out, burying herself in his chest, tears falling.

"Sakura, you can get through this!" He yells through gritted teeth.

"No! Not Shishou, please not Shishou! I'll do anything! Not my parents either! Oh god, you monster!"

"Rasen-shuriken!" Naruto' voice yells as a giant 'boom' is heard from his direction. Sasuke quickly glances at his direction and smirks upon seeing a giant hole where Madara once stood, but quickly turns to one of sadness and grief upon watching the pink haired kunoichi suffer.

"NOT SASUKE! PLEASE NO! NONONONO!!!!!!" She screams at the top of her lungs.

Sasuke suddenly hugs her tighter. "Sakura, I'm right here. I'm here."

"No... nonononono..." She whispers, tears cascading down her face. "You're an absolute monster... You killed everybody..."

"Sakura!" Sasuke yells, suddenly doing the only thing he thought of at the moment. He slapped her.

Sakura's beautiful emerald eyes shoot open, and she desperately gains her surroundings. Upon realizing she is in Sasuke's lap, she hugs him tightly. "I thought you were dead, oh my god." She sobs into his shoulder. He hesitantly wraps his arms around her.

"No, I'm right here. What happened?"

"Madara activated his sharinigan before I could activate my dōjutsu. As a result, I watched everybody I loved die over and over again." She says, pulling away from him and wiping her eyes.

"Well, Madara's dead now, so you don't have to worry." Naruto says from behind them, and Sakura smiles. Sasuke blushed upon comprehending that Sakura indirectly said she loved him. (A/N: eeeeeekkkkk!!!!!)

"Thank goodness." Sakura replies as Kakashi and Obito appear behind them. Her eyes widen upon realizing Kakashi is unconscious and pretty beaten up. "Kakashi-sensei!" She yells, standing up and running to him. Her hands light up a bright green as she heals the major gash across her chest.

"I think you're forgetting someone." Obito's voice says from behind her, and she stiffens.

She turns towards him, his aurora different. "Arigato, Obito-san!" She says, finishing healing Kakashi. "Let me heal you!"

"I'm a traitor. You shouldn't be near me."

"But you saved Kakashi-sensei!" She replies.

"Yes, but I am also the one that injured him." He says.

"... But you won't hurt me." She says, taking a step closer to him.

"Sakura, get away from him!" Sasuke yells, worried for her safety.