7- We WILL Win

Hmmmm....

What, Riu?

Your side seems to be losing. We'll have to go Uwibami, the ninth tail.

Hai!

"Uwibami, let's do this, shannaroo!!" Sakura yells, feeling a dark chakra seep from her body. She stands up, thanks to the healing she received from Sui Riu. Sui Riu is a rain-blood dragon, who can heal when necessary. Or rather, in deadly situations. Kinryu would most likely be the one to heal her.

Scales form on her hands and legs, along with sharper nails. She jumps; with just one leap, she manages to jump at least 200 yards. DAAAAAAYYYUMMMM.

You should also use Ri Riu, the fourth tail. He will give you enhanced senses.

Great idea! She combines powers with Ri Riu as well and start punching and clawing her opponents, taking them down faster than normal. She disappears from her opponents' view, and a millisecond later his throat is ripped from his body.

I'm going to combine with Kinryu to use his balance and healing powers.

Alright.

"Kinryu!" She says, and immediately a golden aura surrounds her. Her wounds disappear and she can feel her chakra being replenished.

"SAKURA?!" Tsunade, Naruto and Sasuke yell, running towards her. Surprisingly, Sasuke is the one who runs to her and gathers her in a heartfelt hug first.

"I thought I lost you, oh my god, Sakura. You're here now, right? This isn't a joke?" He asks, nuzzled into her neck with his arms tightly around her waist as if afraid to let go.

Sakura smiles, a genuine, heartfelt smile. "Yep, Sasuke-kun. It's me."

He looks up, smiling at her. "I missed that. Arigato." He pokes her byakagou, causing the pink haired ninja to blush deeply.

Unfortunately, the cute moment is ruined by the fifth hokage.

"SAKURA!" She yells, pushing past Sasuke with her monstrous strength and enveloping her in a hug.

"Shishou!"

"How are you alive?!" She asks.

Her student frowns. "I-"

"Sakura-chan, watch out!" Naruto yells, and immediately she turns around, then smirks. The sword that was aiming for her reflected off of her golden shield and pierced the heart of its thrower.

"W-what?!"

"I'm a jinchuriki." Sakura states, before the enemies initiate a fight.

"Jinchuriki?!" Naruto repeats over the sounds of kunai clashing.

"Yes. It's a surprise to me as well." She replies, kicking her opponent with her monstrous strength, which is even more powerful due to Sui Riu's strength. Her opponent flies across the battlefield, lost from sight. However, they are still fighting a losing battle.

Kinryu, let's use it.

Really? Are you sure you're ready?

You know I'm ready. I'll always put others before myself.

Alright. If you insist, child.

The golden aura around Sakura brightens until her opponents fall to the ground, covering their eyes. The bodies of the deceased Leaf, Sand and other allied ninjas start to glow golden. Naruto, Sasuke and Tsunade watch in awe.

"Revive!" She yells, and immediately all the dead ninja stand, brought back to life. They look down at their bodies, then once they realize they were brought back to life by none other than Sakura Haruno and her jinchuriki powers, start to fight with newfound energy.

"What is this?!" Naruto exclaims, shocked.

"Kinryu and my power. We have the power to bring the dead back to life. And this is how we will win the war." She smirks.