9- Orichi

The 10 tails is proving to be a nuisance. Sakura wipes the sweat from her brow and looks at Naruto and Sasuke, who are in the same shape. She walks over to them and heals their wounds.

"What should we do now?" Naruto asks. "We're having a tough time."

"I don't know." Sasuke responds, using his sharingan. Naruto and Sakura stare wide-eyed at each other, unused to this confused side of Sasuke. Suddenly, Orichi speaks inside Sakura's head.

Summon my true form.

True form?

Do it.

"I got a plan. It's risky, but it's probably the best one we've got." She says, then tells them the brief idea.

"Alright." Sasuke responds, activating his Susanoo.

"Let's do this, dattebayo!"

"Orichi! Final form!" Sakura yells, and the Orichi currently fighting smirks, disappearing and then reappearing by her side. He transforms into a gigantic dragon, black scales, blood red eyes and teeth bared. He has large black wings and gives off a truly evil chakra signal, sending chills down everyone's backs.

"You! I thought I killed you!" Sasuke's Susanoo yells.

Orichi turns towards him. "Hm? Ah... Susanoo... I believe we have some things we need to finish." He says with malice and venom laced in his tone.

"ORICHI! We don't need this right now! Focus on the task at hand rather than your stupid quarrels!" Sakura yells as the 10 tails hits O.

Hmmm... Pesty human... you shouldn't order me around.

"I am your master! You will listen to whatever I say!" She responds, cracking her fist.

No.

She punches him and he goes flying.

Alright... fine. He sweatdrops.

The two attack the 10 tails together, Sakura using her combined powers and Orichi using his dark powers. (A/N: like Zeref's from Fairy Tail.)

Suddenly, as the three are winning, Orichi turns to Sakura. Sakura, focusing all her attention on the enemy, does not notice her own dragon's tail lash out at her.

"Aaahhhhh!!!" She yells, the tail hitting her straight in the abdomen and sending her flying.

She lands in a rock and her two teammates turn towards her. "Sakura!" They both yell.

"Don't focus on me, focus on the 10 tails!" She yells back, pushing herself from the rock. Her teammates hesitantly nod and continue fighting. Sakura falls to the ground and clutches her stomach in pain. She immediately pulls back her hand to see blood. And lots of it. She tries to heal it with her own chakra, but it doesn't work.

Shit! Kinryu, can you do anything?

No. No healing chakra can heal Orichi's wounds, unless it is from Orichi himself.

Shit! I'm losing too much blood!

She becomes lightheaded, but pushes through it to throw her Jounin jacket aside. She grabs a roll of bandages from it and wraps it around her stomach five, six times.

Do you really think I would take orders from you, human? Orichi's evil voice asks, a few meters away from her.

Orichi! We don't need this right now!

You mean you don't need this right now. I could do this all day.

Orichi, listen to me. What do I need to do to prove myself worthy of gaining your companionship?

Hmm... nobody has ever asked me that. Probably because I killed them before they could. But.... you need to let me bite you in order for you to gain my true powers.

Alright! She responds, no hesitation in her voice.

You're.... something else. He comes near her face, then bites her neck. This will be extremely painful. He says as her eyes start to close and she falls to the ground.

The last thing she hears is her two teammates screaming her name as her unconscious body hits the ground.

"Whatever you do, do not fight him."
~
Sakura stands up, looking at her surroundings. She's in a forest, surrounded by a group of wolves. And she's chakra-less. Her eyes widen as she looks at each and every one of them, then quickly glances up. There's a tree branch just there. If I jump, I'll be able to reach it. Her eyes return to the bloodthirsty, hungry wolves around her, ready to pounce. A twig cracks nearby and they divert their attention to the sound.

Now!

Sakura jumps as far as her legs will take her and grabs the branch, hoisting herself up just as the wolves whip around and try to grab her.

Whew... that was close.

The scenery changes to a small village. "Susanoo's born! Rejoice! The young prince has been born!" A woman cries, and the townsfolk jump for joy. Sakura decides to follow the woman. She lands up at a small room in an inn. The mother cradles the child, while the father looks at it lovingly. Sakura walks in, looking at the child. She gasps.

It's eyes are dark blue, and hold way too much knowledge for its age. He has tufts of white hair and reaches out with his hand towards her. He touches her and Sakura hisses in pain, taking a step backwards.

What the... what the hell was that?

Again, the scenery changes. This time, she is in a small meadow. "Orichi, come back here!" A beautiful dragon with gray scales says, heading towards him.

"But ma, I was just playing with the bunnies." Younger Orichi says, but he has gray scales as well.

"Orichi, what did your father and I tell you? You don't play with your prey." She says, rolling her eyes but scooping him up and walking away.

Sakura walks over to the bunnies, then gasps as she notices one smoking with black blood pooling out of it.

The scenery changes to the same village as before, except this time it's in ruins. "How dare you kill my mother?! I'll kill each and every one of you!" He roars, gray scales now black, and eyes red with fury. Orichi kicks a house with his tail, sending it flying. He then causes another one to burst into black flames. People scream and run but still cannot escape from his wrath.

Suddenly, a man approaches him from behind. "Listen, I know you're upset. Try some beer." He hands the small glass to him. Orichi hesitantly picks it up, throws the glass in his mouth, then turns to the man again, only to realize he is not there. A blade hits him right in the heart. "Remember me. My name is Susanoo, and I have slain you."

Orichi roars in pain, then falls to the ground, dead.

"ORICHI!" Sakura screams, running towards him. She lifts his claw with much struggle and tries to heal him, only to remember that it was all taken away. "No, Orichi! You can't die!"

A pure heart is the one that is tainted the most. Orichi's voice booms in her head.

I get it now... Orichi wanted revenge, but got slain. He was once a pure, happy dragon, but now he's misunderstood! He was never evil!

And now, you understand. I have tested your intelligence and bravery, as well as showed you some of my memories. I consider you worthy.
~
Sakura shakes her head, then slowly gains her surroundings. She smiles, realizing that she is tucked close under Orichi's wing and near his stomach, and fully recovered. She wiggles from him and stands up, then Orichi stands as well.

"This time, we'll end the 10 tails!"