10- Surprises

"SHANNAROO!" Sakura yells, punching the 10 tails with all her strength. It goes flying. "13 tails!" Sakura yells, and all her dragons fly to Orichi. They combine into one to form 13 tails and one body and launch towards the 10 tails.

"Rasenegan!"

"Chidori!"

"SHANNAROOOOOOO!!!!!"

The three attack the 10 tails again and again and they're getting closer and closer to defeating it.

Death orb!

"DEATH PILLAR!!"

Sakura and the 13 tails' attacks, along with Naruto and Sasuke's attacks, hit the 10 tails head on. This time, the 10 tails does not stand up.

"We did it!" Naruto yells as Sakura heads over to the dead 10 tails.

"Just to make sure..." she mutters, grabbing her stolen sword. She raises it above her head.

"Sakura-chan, what are you doing?!" Naruto yells.

"This. Is. War!" She yells, ready to stab it. Suddenly, Sasuke is in front of her. He grabs her sword and tosses it to the side. "Sa-suke-kun?" She says, wide eyed.

"I'll do it." He says, raising his own katana and stabbing the beast.

"And I'll do this." She says, healing him. "And this." She kneels next to the 10 tails and takes its chakra. She stands up, more powerful than before. "Let me replenish your chakra, Naruto, Sasuke." She says, and they nod. She places both hands on them and gives them some chakra.

"Now, where's Tobi?"

Naruto uses his chakra to try and sense him. Suddenly, his eyes widen. "He's at Madara's grave!"

"Shit." Sasuke mutters. Sakura stops healing them and they take off towards Tobi.

They arrive minutes later. "Aaahhhhhhhh..... its you three..." He says, not turning around. A hooded figure stands behind him and Sakura realizes its Kabuto, who runs away before they can react.

Looks like we'll have to make the first move, cha!

Sakura runs towards Tobi and hits him from behind. He goes flying and Sakura follows him. "Eat this! Shannaroo!" She yells, punching his mask. Her eyes widen in surprise once she realizes who it is. "Y-you! You're supposed to be dead!" She yells, taking multiple steps back.

"Sakura-chan, what is it?!" Naruto yells, him and Sasuke trailing behind her. Their eyes widen as well once they notice the sharinigan.

"Obito?!" Kakashi yells, running towards them.

"Kakashi." He mutters, then suddenly lashes out at Sakura. She dodges and grabs his wrist.

"You'll have to do more than that to get me." She says, then internally gasps.

What... what happened to my chakra levels?!

She lets go of him, then looks around. "Y-Y-You...." She says, pointing to the smirking Obito. "Have let hell rain on earth."

The mountain behind them blows up and Sasuke grabs Sakura as Kakashi grabs Naruto and they run for cover.

"We... we were too late." Naruto mumbles. The three men stand up as Sakura falls to her knees, her hands on the ground supporting her body.

"W-what happened... t-to m-my chakra?!" She mutters. "W-w-why is it so l-low?!" She shakes, feeling her byakagou recede. Her 13 tails is gone, back within her seal.

"Sakura." Sasuke says, dropping beside her. "What's wrong?"

"My c-chakra l-levels." She whispers. He puts a hand to her forehead and his eyes widen in surprise.

"T-this isn't good. You need to lie down." He says, gently pushing her to the ground. Naruto and Kakashi watch the scene in awe.

Sakura closes her eyes and tries to talk to the 13 tails. Kinryu, can you hear me? O? Sui? Orichi? Nothing. And then, a faint whisper.

Sakura...

Ri! What's going on?!

The Uchiha's... can quell the tailed beasts. Luckily, Fuku and I managed to just barely stop Obito with the most powerful sword. However, he still managed to take a majority of your chakra.

What do I do? If we don't do something, the world will end!

We'll need time. But for the meantime, do not revive anybody. I have a feeling that Madara and Obito have something up their sleeves.

Hai!

"Watch out, Naruto, Sasuke!" Kakashi yells as a giant piece of rock is thrown at them from behind.

"Nine tails chakra mode!" Naruto yells, and he lights up gold.

"Susanoo: Aura!" Sasuke yells, and Susanoo, in a purple warrior form, covers him.

Man, they've grown.

"So have you, Sakura." Kakashi-sensei says from beside her.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?" She gasps, and Kakashi nods. "I'm not powerful, though. I'm still useless. I can't even help them because my chakra was stolen."

"You're not useless. You can heal people, which has to have perfect chakra control, in addition with your unique fighting style. I would love the satisfaction of beating an opponent just with my two hands. And now that you got the 13 tails, you're unbeatable. And take some of my chakra." He offers, and my eyes widen.

"I-I... T-there's no way I could... That's impossible." She says, blushing at his compliment.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Absolutely. I've read every book in my Shishou's library. Except the restricted ones, of course."

Suddenly, Kakashi puts his hand on her shoulder, and they glow... green?

"I can copy jutsus with my sharinigan, you have forgotten."

"B-but... that shouldn't be possible!"

"It is. Now, get out there and beat up Madara and Obito with your own two hands." He says, and she nods.

"Although we need to find Madara. I cannot do this alone."

"Well, it looks like Obito has stopped fighting. We should go to him."

"Hai!" The pair run over to Naruto, Sasuke, and an unconscious Obito. Sakura falls beside him, closing her eyes and concentrating. She sees flashes of images with a girl, and then gasps. "Don't tell me..."

"What is it, Sakura?" Kakashi asks, dropping beside her.

"Obito... he did this for Rin. He wants to die."

"Then we shall not let him. Let's go, we need to find Madara."

"Hai!" The three say, and Sakura lifts Obito and carries him over her shoulder.

A hawk suddenly comes flying in their direction, and Kakashi grabs the letter. He reads it and his face turns grave.

"Looks like we're going to the Fourth Division."

"Yay! Gaara here we come!" Naruto yells, taking off. The three sensible ninja follow.