16-Training with Fuku

The pinkette takes a deep breath, admiring the beautiful scenery. She stands tall upon a rock at the bottom of a waterfall, preparing for her training. She wants to grow stronger to not be a hindrance to her friends and teammates, but rather to protect them. She also wants to control her powers so the thirteen dragons don't escape and wreak havoc upon her village.

Riu... how do I do this again?

It's hard to explain... it's pretty much instinct.

Okay... thanks. The pinkette sweatdrops. She closes her eyes and concentrates. She focuses her chakra into a small ball and links it with Fuku.

Impressive, Little One. His wise voice says.

I did it?!

Yes. You've linked your chakra with mine and now you can use my powers.

Awesome!!!

So today I'll teach you the easiest, yet the most important skill. You'll be learning how to summon different blades.

Like that really cool one that you used to block Madara's attack and save you and Ri?

That one's a bit more complicated, but in essence, yes.

This is going to be so fun!!

This'll take at least a week. The wise dragon informs, and the pinkette sighs, but knows that with practice comes perfect, and once she's mastered it, she's one step closer to being a force to be reckoned with. Although I am a force to be reckoned with.

Anyways, we'll start. Today, I'll have you memorize the blades. Summon me so I can show you them.

Fuku!

Immediately, a faded silver dragon appears. Perfect. Now I'll show you this one. It is called Tizona. It belonged to El Cid and before he passed on to the afterlife, he gave it to me. I've used it as my main sword ever since. Now, to summon it, just close your eyes, picture the sword, and say or think, Tizona! Give it a try.

Okay. I close my eyes and picture the long sword with a unique intricately carved handle, that reminds me much of medieval Europe. "Tizona!" The blade appears in my hands.

Very good. Let's continue.

Hey, Fuku, how do I summon the super cool sword?

You mean the Seven-Branched Sword? It is the most powerful sword I currently own, and will probably remain the most powerful for a long, long time. It has many uses, and you know that I have used it to block Madara's attack, which was a very deadly one at that. Its hilt has my face, the face of a dragon. There are seven branches, as you know. Each branch represents something. The first represents war. The second, destruction. The third, healing. Fourth, balance, The fifth, peace. The sixth, to protect. And lastly, the seventh. The power of the gods. Each one is unique and has their own special abilities.

So you used the sixth to protect you and Ri? The pinkette questions.

Preciscely. You asked how to summon it? You shouldn't get too far ahead of yourself. Right now, you can only summon five of many swords. We haven't even got to the legendary ones either. You need perfect chakra control and be able to understand everything I tell you. You are very smart and have excellent chakra control, but you still have a ways to go.

You're right, Fuku. My bad.

Don't worry about it. Just work hard and you'll eventually get there.

You think so?

I know so. Now, lets get back to work.