2- Preparing

"Sakura!"

"Hai, Shishou?" The said girl replies, turning to face her master. She was walking around town when Tsunade spotted her.

"I am going to teach you a new jutsu that may be useful in combat. Or, rather, I shall show you what the 100-healings does. Once you receive it, I want you to practice creating a new jutsu with it."

"Hai!" Sakura responds, eager to see the fabled seal's power. The pair head to the nearest training grounds. Her master closes her eyes and puts two fingers in front of her, concentrating. Then, she grabs three kunai and hits three unsuspecting rabbits. They fall to the ground, injured. Seconds later, the byakagou seal activates and a green light surrounds the rabbits, and they stand up, unhurt. "Wowwwww... Sugoi!" (A/N: amazing)

"Now, I want you to come at me. We're not sparring, just a simple exercise." She says, and the student nods. She run towards her and raises her fist back, punching her master in the jaw. Surprisingly, she doesn't evade the attack. There is a sickening crack as her jaw breaks from the punch.

"S-Shishou!" Sakura exclaims, shocked.

"Don't stop!" She says, stomping the ground and creating a small crater around us.

"Hai!" She hits and punches her again, and yet she still does not evade. Sakura stands up, panting from her last attack. She stares in shock and awe as Tsunade stands in front of her, completely healed, without any broken bones or scratches. "N-nande?!" (A/N: what?)

"This, is what the seal does. It quickly heals your comrades and yourself. However, it is more effective on yourself because you will be able to become completely healed and restored some chakra because of it. I know you know the reason for building up your chakra, but the more you build up, the stronger you will become. Your punches, your healing techniques, your regeneration speed. All this will be thanks to the byakugou. And once you have received it, you can break every rule a medical ninja has to follow. You can stand on the front lines, healing and fighting alongside your comrades."

"Hai." She responds, following her every word.

"Now, you should go home and rest, maybe restore your chakra a little bit. You're so close to getting the seal." She softly says, as a mother would to her child.

"Hai. Arigato, Shishou." Sakura bows, then walk towards the direction of her apartment. She decided to move out a couple months after Sasuke left the village in order to fully commit herself to her training. She checks the time and realize it's about midday, so she makes herself a salad with chicken, cheese, and vegetables as the toppings. She eats the meal and walks back outside to the same training field Lady Tsunade and her were practicing on and sits down underneath a tree. She relaxes herself and starts meditating once again, feeling her chakra starting to build up.

I'm not weak... I'll show Naruto, Kakashi, and Sasuke. I'll make them watch my back. Just you wait, shannaro!