Chapter: 4

Jack's POV
We found Damian, but it didn't go will without hesitation he ran from us and we ran after him, as I told bobby that the elevator stoped at floor six then ran with them to catch damian, he put a rope down the window and started climbing down it and bobby threatened to cut the rope but damian grabbed his gun from his back pocket and shot up at us, so bobby grabbed a knife from the counter and yelled "YOU'R GOING DOWN NOW!" Damian's scream felled my ears as he fell down "is he dead?" Angel asked "nah he ain't dead, just fucked up, let's go talk to him" bobby replied, we then ran out of the building, and walked up to him "man you must be freezing" bobby said damian begged for bobby to call him an ambulance, but booby that he wouldn't until he told him which one of his friends and knowing bobby he was serious and didn't care that Damian broke his leg or that his bone was sticking out, I kinda felt for the guy after he told us the name of the guy who was friends with the shooters we left to go get some answers from him. We got home to drop jerry off and then we left we got to this abandoned building and bobby said that we were gonna do the gas thing, bobby gave angel a gun and got him a gun for himself and was about to close the truck of his car not giving me a gun so I stop him before he fully closes the trunk and ask "wait, what do I get?" Bobby looked at me weirdly it almost looked like he was scared then he looks in the trunk and grabbed a crowbar and gave it to me saying "here you go sweetheart, you can poke them with this" then we when to go inside and find the guy we were looking for.
Bobby's POV
We got to the abandoned building were the guy was, when we got there told Jack and Angel that we were gonna do the gas thing, I gave angel a gun and grabbed a gun for myself when I was about to close the trunk of my car jack stopped me and asked "what do I get?" Hearing those words made my body stiffen, I didn't  want to give jack a gun cause just the thought of Jack needing a gun caused pictures of him hurt to pop up in my head I wanted to tell him that "you don't need anything, cause I'll protect you" but I ended up just giving him a crowbar and we went inside. We were walking in the halls with our guns out and see that there are a lot of under age high school kids here we lie and yell that we're "Detroit PD" as their run out of the building I yelled "y'all better run, these popo's are crazy they killed cornbread, he didn't do anything, they killed him" in a high pitched girl voice we kicked in Adoor and find the guy we were looking for, he was sitting on an old beat up chair and some of his friends were standing or on a beat up coach, angel pours the gasoline on the guy then on his friends after he tells some bitch to sit down we took the guy to the basketball court and jack turns to the kids and says "I hope you all have a very nice evening" in a sarcastic voice , damn even when he's being sarcastic his hot. The guy says who the shooters were after I didn't shoot him because he was right about the court lights turning off at 10:00, we got to the bar were the shooters that killed ma were, when they spotted us one of them shot at us they ran away to their car. We finally got them after a long car chase and we got out of the car with the guns to kill them, I told Jack to stay near the car cause I didn't want him to see me and angel kill those bastards, before killing them angel and I beat the crap out of them and demanded them to tell us who told them to kill our mother they said a man named victor sweet, after killing them angel and I run towards jack and the car and seeing Jack's scared face broke my heart, I just pulled his arm yelling "JACK COME ON, LET'S GO!" And drove off when we got in the car, when we got home I hugged jack and made sure he was okay then we all fell asleep and the next day I saw that my arm was stinging and bleeding a little so I asked La Vida Loca to patch me up. Jack made his way down stairs and he was shirtless, oh god and it took me all my strength not to jump at him and start kissing him running my hands all over his body, but I noticed that he had a bruise forming on his cheek and a few bruises on his his ribs, I also noticed something that looked like cuts on his wrist. I started to worry, was jack being abused, was Steven hurting Jack, I decided that I would get to the bottom of this.
Jack's POV
I watched as Angel and Bobby beat up the guys that killed ma, suddenly the sound of gun shots filled my ears and I flinched turning my head to towards Bobby's car and covering the side of my head cause I didn't want to see them, I felt a hand on my arm pulling me towards the car while hearing Bobby's voice yelling "JACK COME ON, LET'S GO!" When we got home Angel and Sofi went to his room, obviously to have sex and Bobby pulled me into a huge asking if I was okay, suddenly Steven came and hugged me whispering in my ear "we need to talk" in a low voice so Bobby wouldn't hear and he put his arm around me, guiding me to the stairs, when we got to my room he roughly pushed me in and slammed the door shut as I got up Steven yelled "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT UH!" I stutter "w-w-what" he slapped me hard yelling "BOBBY FUCKING HUGGING YOU, UH I THOUGHT I FUCKING TOLD YOU I DON'T LIKE SEEING YOU IN ANOTHER MAN'S ARMS YOU BITCH!" And a kick in the ribs, "b-b-but, h-he's my b-brother" I stuttered as blood was dripping from my nose, after a few more kicks and punches he stops and goes to sleep after a long wait just to make sure Steven was actually asleep I get up a go to the bathroom, as I close the door I take out my pocket knife from my jeans and start cutting my wrist and made sure it wasn't to deep, when I finally stop the bleeding I went back to my room and laid on the floor crying myself to sleep and ignoring the pain going through my body. The next morning I see that there's dry blood on my shirt so I take it off, and go down stairs forgetting about my bruises and am thankful that angel just glanced at me and didn't notice the bruises, bobby looked at me weirdly but I just ignored it and went back upstairs when angel tells me to go put on a shirt, I try putting on a shirt as carefully as I can without causing more pain to go through my body. Angel warns us that the cops are coming, cause he saw their car pull up, when I was done I went back downstairs to see want the cops wanted.