Chapter: 12

Jack's POV
I was up stairs in my room looking at the bruise on my side when "hey jack-" angel stopped when he saw the bruise "O my god jack what happened" I just said "uh, I fell down last night when I was walking down the stairs to get water" angel was about to say something when suddenly we herd a sound of something punching something, we went down stairs and saw bobby punching steven angel went and pulled bobby back while I went to steven to check on him seeing if he was okay, which he was his nose was just bleeding I look at angel and say "angel can you help steven go upstairs I'll be there soon I just need to talk to bobby for a minute" after they left I look at bobby folding my arms saying "bobby what was that" bobby looked at me and said "I don't know jack I just- you know what don't give me that shit you know why I did that." I shook my head "no I really don't" "BECAUSE HE'S A DEAD BEAT RAPIST" Bobby yelled, I was shocked did bobby know, did he find out that steven abuses and rapes me, I decided to put a confused look on my face and say "bobby what are you talking about" and continued "look bobby I know you don't like him but can you just give him a chance for my sake" bobby looked down then looked back at me saying "okay, fine i'll do it but I'm only gonna do it for you" "thank you" I say and walk upstairs and see that steven's in my room sitting on my bed waiting for me, I walk inside and say "hey, how's your nose" I ask while sliding my fingers through his hair when he gripped my wrist tightly and said "what did you say" I looked at looked at him in confusion and tried to yank my hand away, but couldn't since his grip was too tight "I-I promise steven I didn't" steven pulled me by my wrist making me lean in my face close to his and he slapped me really hard across my face and pushed me down, falling on my side I stuttered "steven I-I s-swear I d-didn't say a-anything" but he didn't say anything he just started hitting me harder and harder after each punch I got in to fetal position begging him "s-s-steven p-please" "please stop" but he didn't and I started crying from the pain I was in, then I peek and see that he took off his belt and I started to plead "n-no p-please s-steven d-don't" "SHUT UP" he yells as he wiped my side, I scream in pain but it was muffled since I coverd my face after what felt like hours of him wiping me he tossed the belt away and I felt my pants begging unbuckled and unzipped I begged him to stop what he was doing but all he did was slap my ass in a painful way and told me to shut up, without peeping me he just pushed himself in, I gasp in pain but steven ignored it as he roughly thrusted in and out he said "yea, you like that don't you bitch" I bit my lip to keep myself from crying out loud, he kept thrusted in and out getting rougher with each thrust, I felt like I was being ripped apart from the inside, after he finally came he roughly pulled out and went to sleep, I just continued to cry and lay the floor, in to much pain to move.
*The Next day*
I woke and saw that steven wasn't in my bed, I carefully try to get up without hurting myself I got up and suddenly crouched down on my nightstand when pain when up my side I tried to ignore the pain and walked or most likely limply downstairs I limped into the kitchen and saw that bobby was there "morning bobby" I said in a quiet voice, as I grabbed my water I limped to the kitchen table were bobby was sitting and hoped that he didn't notice "jack are you okay" I nodded "uh yeah why?" I asked concern in my voice.
                       Bobby's POV
I saw jack limp towards the frigde and limped towards the kitchen tau were I am and sit down facing me "jack are you okay" I asked, he nodded and asked "uh yeah why?" He asked I shook my head "no reason, I just noticed that you were limping and got worried" "yea I just fell down the stairs last night and kinda hurt my leg" I couldn't help but feel like he was lying, I swear to god if that bustard steven hurt him I'll kill him. Steven walked in the kitchen and kissed jack on top of his head and I saw that jack looked sad and didn't answer steven when he said "morning babe" as he went to grab an apple and came to sit back down next to jack putting his arm around jack's chair "jack aren't you gonna eat breakfast" I asked see that he wasn't eating anything and was just nursing his water bottle "na i'm not really that hungry and plus I'm trying to lose some weight" "pff jack are you crazy your in great shape and if anything you need to eat more cause your too skinny" jack smiled shaking his head disagreeing with me, then steven said "I don't know, I mean he couldn't lose a couple of pounds" I replied "what are you talking about he's perfect just the way he is" jack looked at me saying "well I feel fat" "well your not so please just eat something" jack got up and grabbed an apple sitting back down and taking a bite out of it, after he finished chewing he said "there happy" I nodded saying "yes very" then sofi came in seeing us she said "morning boys" I turned to look at her and saw that she was wearing a tight tank top and booty shorts "woah sofi cover yourself, the way jack's staring at you is gonna make steven here jealous" I mocked sofi just said "O shut up Bobby" and laughed turning my gaze to jack who was chuckling showing his beautiful white teeth then I asked "hey jack do you wanna go for a walk with me" jack nodded "yea sure" I smiled happy that he said yes cause he I was finally going to tell him how I feel about him, he got ready and we left.