Chapter: 16

Jack's POV
When we got to the police station it turns out they just wanted to talk to us about angel, if he ever wanted to kill fowler and I guess that's because they actually believed sofi when she told the cops that angel wanted to kill him, "man loca they actually believed you, nice job" bobby said to sofi "well I'm a very good actress" sofi said smirking as we all walked out of the police station and went to Jerry's house.
                      *A Week Later*
A week later there was a knock on door "I'll get it" I say, as I was about to get up, "NO! uh I'll get it" bobby said quickly getting up, I looked confused at him then said "uh, okay" and sat back down next to  steven, after bobby opened the door I herd some voices and I decided to check it out, I was about to get up when steven grabbed my wrist saying "were are you fucking going slut" I hold back a painful moan and replied "I-I was going to see who it was" steven didn't say anything he just let go of my wrist and I got up and walked to the door, when I got there I saw bobby talking to two police officers "hey, what's goning on?" I asked as I walked next to bobby "we just wanted to take you Mercer boys down to the station to ask all of you  a few questions about victor sweet's disappearance" said the cop, with look of confusion I asked "why do you need to ask us we didn't even know he disappeared till now when you told us" bobby looked at me then turned to the cop saying "yeah that was just what I was saying" "look you Mercers are known very well all around Detroit as revenge seakers so why don't you just come with us and just answer a few questions, okay" said the other cop, bobby and I looked at each other and he nodded "alright" he said then yelled for angel, jerry and steven to come to the door and we followed the cops to the station. When we got there one of the cops told bobby and angel to go into the two interagation rooms on the left while the other other told me, jerry and steven to go in the other three interagation rooms on the right.
                        Bobby's POV
I was waiting in the interagation room sitting in the chair when the door opened and in walked two detectives one of the detectives turned on the lamp on the desk "so where were you on the night Victor sweet was assumed missing" the detective asked "you don't wanna know what I was doing man" the detective looked angry "either answer the question or we're gonna do this the hard way" I looked him in the eye and said "I fucking told you, you don't wanna know" "hard way it is" the next thing I know I was pulled on top of the desk on my side and punched in the face three times "okay sit him down" said the other detective "damn, tryin'a kill me" I say sitting on the chair again, the detective asked "now let me ask you again, what happened to Victor sweet" I looked down and then back at the detective who was standing in front of me "alright, Atlas you might wanna cover your ears this is some nasty shit" I say to the cop that was beside me "so about 5:30 pm to about 11 or so last night I was banging that pretty little wife of yours because she was asking for it, then I went back home and made love to my sexy ass boyfriend (jack) who I saw you eyeing" saying that caused the detective to punch me in my jaw which hurt like a bitch, then the other detective slammed my head on the table and held me down as the detective I pissed off (Atlas) held a small zipplock bag with a my hair as they said it is "this is your hair scumbag, we took it off victor sweet's body" I laughed showing the blood that was on my teeth and bottom lip, "like I said man I didn't fucking do it asshole" detective Atlas looked at the other detective, then I was tell go and atlas opened the door and I walked out, turning around to face him and say "let me catch you outside without that badge on, I'll smake that smirk off your face punk" and walk to the front desk, I ignore Camille when she complained about me letting jerry get hurt and just walk straight to jack "you okay jack did they hurt you" I asked, if those other detectives hurt him I'll kill them "Na bobby, I told them I was in the hospital when he went missing, so they couldn't hit me cause they knew I was shot" jack said smirking, "what did you say bobby?" Asked angel "I told them I was banging their hot wife" 'but, I really wanted to say that I didn't have anything to do with victor sweet's murder because I was to busy making out with jack' I thought, "jerry did you say anything?" I asked "Na, I didn't say anything to them" I looked at steven "did you say anything" I say as I lean on the front desk, he just shook his head "Na, I just said that I was fucking my boyfriend hard as hell last night when sweet was killed" he said as his arm went around jack's waist pulling him closer, I grinded my teeth and made a fist trying to hold my self back from attacking steven "hey give me, my stuff back" after we go back to Jerry's house I stop by the door and wait till angel, sofi, jerry, camille, and steven go to the livingroom "hey jack can I talk to you for a second?" I asked, jack nodded "uh sure, what is it?" He asked turning to face him, I take off jack's rosary saying "here, uh after the fight with sweet I forgot to give it back and then I just forgot to until now" jack smiled taking his rosary out of bobby's hand and putting it back around his neck, I was about to say something when sofi yelled "guys come on we're gonna watch a movie" jack and I went to the livingroom I was about to ask jack if he wanted to sit by me when steven grabbed jack's wrist and pulled him down making him sit next to him and pulled jack closer to him, I looked angry and was about to yell at steven for doing that, but since daniela and amelia where here I didn't want to scare them.
                       Jack's POV
At 10'clock we all decided to go to sleep as steven and I went to our room in Jerry's house and when I closed the door steven snapped "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!" He yelled "w-what a-are you t-talking a-about" I stuttered, suddenly I felt a sting across my face, steven had backhanded me, "DON'T YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME, YOU SLUT!" Steven yelled as he pushed me against the wall then threw me down on the ground making me hit my head on the wooden bed frame, "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU EVEN GIVE HIM YOUR ROSARY THAT DAY, UH" He yelled then kicked me in the stomach extremely hard making me scream in pain, steven started to unzipp and unbutton my pants, roughly pulling them down and roughly pushed himself in, he pushed himself in really deep and started thrusting painfully, I was full on crying now and at that moment I just wanted to die, I felt the blood drip down my thighs, I scream again as the pain became unbearable, steven punched me yelling "SHUT UP, I KNOW YOU FUCKING LIKE IT WHORE!" Then another punch, I suddenly felt even more pain and scream crying hard, but I felt someone pull me into a hug trying to calm me down and herd steven's voice and bobby's voice downstairs.