Chapter: 7

Jack's POV
I woke up and saw that Steven wasn't in bed so he must be wake, I went to ma's room cracking the door open a tiny bit and see bobby still sleeping, I went down stairs and saw that steven wasn't there so he must be out, I walk to the kitchen to make some breakfast for me, steven, and bobby when he wakes up, I got a plate and put it on the kitchen counter and start cooking the eggs, when suddenly I herd the door open and close then I felt arms around me the saw steven he said "hey babe, good morning" smiling I say "morning, how did you sleep" steven started kissing my neck "yea and that was only because I was sleeping next to you sexy" he said in between kisses, I knew were this was gonna lead, and to be honest I didn't feel like doing that, I stopped him and turned to face him saying "steven not now okay I dont feel like it" steven looked at me his eyes darkened and I got scared he put his hand on my cheek saying "O come on babe we hadn't done anything since I got here, so why don't you give me a blow job" I shack my head no, but he forced me saying " either do it or I'll fucking beat you to death, your choice bitch." He leans against the kitchen counter and I slowly get on my knees and unzip his pants, I pull it down along with his underwear and pull out his dick out, I slowly started sucking the head and go deeper as I'm blowing him he moans and his left hand grips my hair and pulls me to go deeper as I deep throat him his hand slips from the counter and makes the plate drop on my head and on the floor. Bobby comes into the kitchen he asks what happened, I was about to answer but steven beat me to it saying that he scared me and I dropped the plate, I was picking up the pieces when I cut my finger I yip in pain and bobby quickly kneels down next to me seeing my finger and the amount of blood, he tells me that I need to go to a hospital and Steven says no, but bobby ignores him. The nurse is stitching my finger and when she's done she gives a sad look and says "if it gets worse call this number" giving me a card and walks away, I follow her and she tells both bobby and Steven as we get home I go inside my room and look at the card the nurse gave me and I see that it's a number suicide hotline I look down at my wrist and see that the sleeve of my shirt was up revealing my cuts. I went down stairs to get a drink of water, when I was done I see sofi walk to me and hug me saying "bobby told me want happened, are you okay jackie" then voice say "hey only I can call him that loca uno" I see that it's booby when sofi releases me from the hug, surprisingly sofi doesn't say anything she just flips him off and walks away, I laugh as bobby comes near me and puts his arms around my waist I can smell the alcohol on his breath, then the unthinkable happens, he kisses me I'm surprised but I don't pull away and he deepens the kiss, bobby pulls away slowly and looks into my eyes, jerry walks in the kitchen and sees me and bobby "hey what are you two doing?" He asked, I look at him, then bobby then back at him and say "um, nothing uh I uh I'm gonna go for a walk" and walk outside, I always walk to clear my head, opposite of bobby who always goes to a bar and gets drunk, I sigh in frustration "why did he kiss me, why did I kiss him back" I thought after a few minutes it gets dark and I look at my phone to see that its 2:30 pm so I headed back home.
Bobby's POV
After we get home from the hospital jack goes to his room I got to my room which is ma's room and sofi came in asking we were and I told her that jack cut his finger really bad on a piece of glass, after that I decided to go to a bar I just couldn't handle seeing jack with Steven and I was pissed off at Steven because there was something going on with him, I was at the bar and drunk I know it's early but I really needed to get my mind off things, after a few more drinks I see that it's 1:40 pm so I went back home and when I got in I heard voices coming from the kitchen, I walk near the kitchen and see la vida loca hugging jack saying that I told her what happened and asked "are you okay jackie" hearing that I got mad, that was my special nickname for him, that was what I called him when he came into our home for the first time and got adopted so I say "hey only I can call him loca uno" jack looked at me and tried to hide a laugh la vida just fipped me off and walked away, before I realize what I'm doing I walk towards him and put my hands around his waist and I do what I have always wanted to do since I saw him at the funeral, I kiss him at that moment I forget that I was drunk and deepened the kiss, I was so happy that jack kissed me back and didn't pull away, later I pull back looking at his eyes and seeing seeing confusion I was about to say something but jerry walked in and asked what was going on jack nervously said that he was going to go for a walk, I sighed and ran my hand through my hair jerry looked at me in amusement and said "so let me guess you went and got drunk and it's not even 5:00 pm cause you couldn't stand seeing steven and jack together." I looked at him in confusion "I uh I don't know what you're talking about, man" jerry just laughs "O come on man don't lie, I see the way you look at him and ma knew too" I was shocked not only did angel and jerry know but ma did too. Later I was watching a hockey game and saw that it was 2:50 when I hear the door open and close I turn to the door to see jack I smile at him and he returned a small smile at me "hey you wanna watch the hockey game with me?" I ask, Jack just nods not saying anything and sits on the couch next to me, after a few minutes I turn to jack and say "so uh about what happened" jack just shakes his head saying "don't worry about it man, I won't tell anyone and pretend that it never happened, cause I now that you were just drunk and didn't know what you were doing" I put on a sad smile and say "ok good" then I look at him and see that he look like he's in pain "you okay crackerjack" he nods and says "yea just a bad head ache I'm gonna go take an Advil" left and two minutes later I suddenly hear a thump, I quickly ran to the kitchen to see if jack's okay and the the sight before me scares me to death, jack on the floor, I shook him but he didn't steer, I ran my hand through his thick hair and feel something like liquid, I look at my hand a see a little bit of blood, jacks head was bleeding, I pick him up slowly trying not to hurt him even more then he already was and discovered that jack was really really light, I took him to his room and carefully layed him on him bed sitting next to him waiting for him to wake up.