Chapter: 10

Jack's POV
After we ate everybody was watching a hockey game and I snuck upstairs to the bathroom and forced myself to throw up the food I ate, I didn't want to, but I knew steven would be mad if I ate cause he says I'm too fat and should lose weight, after I'm done I go back downstairs and watch the rest of the hockey game pretending like nothing happened, when the hockey game ended jerry was too tired to drive home so he slept in his old room, angel and sofi did not have sex for once cause they were tried and just went to sleep, and bobby went to sleep in ma's room which was now his room, and steven and I went to my old room, as I closed the door behind me steven grabbed my arm and pulled me back and pushed me on my bed, he got on top of me and said "I've been waiting all day to fuck you" then he unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and pulled them off along with my boxers, then took off my shirt, and without warning he forced himself into me, as he started thrusting the pain got worse making me moan in pain as tears come out and slid down my cheeks when I closed my eyes tightly, I cried out in pain and said "ah, babe please stop" steven just slapped me and said "shut the fuck up you stupid bitch" and kept thrusting hard into me ignoring my cries for him to stop, after what felt like hours of torture he came and got off of me. When he fell asleep I went to the bathroom to wipe off the cum off my legs, after I was done I looked in the mirror and saw that there was a red mark where Steven slapped me, the next thing I know I'm crying and I don't know if it's because of the pain or because I don't know why steven always hurts me, suddenly the door opens and I see bobby "O jackie" was all he said then came and pulled me into a hug.
Bobby's POV
I herd jack's bed creaking and tried to ignore it, but after a few minutes the creaking stopped, jack's door opened and closed then I herd the bathroom door open, but it didn't close all the way so I could hear crying and I knew it was jack. I went towards the bathroom and opened the door to see jack crying all I said was "O jackie" and then pulled him towards me and into a hug, I could tell that he was trying to stop himself from crying but I just rubbed his back and said "shh, it's okay jack let it out" when he pulled out from my arms he looked down on the floor tears still falling from his cheeks "jackie are you okay" jack nods without looking at me, I lifted his chin up with my index finger to make him look at me "is it about ma?" I asked jack nodded again "don't worry jack, we'll find the fucker that put the hit on her, I promise" and hugged him again, suddenly I herd "O, hey what's going on here?" I let go of jack and turned around to see steven looking at us, I said "uh nothing crackerjack here was just upset and I was trying to cheer him up" steven said "O, I just woke up and didn't see ya there jackie and I got worried" "um, I'm gonna go and leave you two alone" I said then walked out of the bathroom hesatintly not wanting to leave them alone, I just don't want steven being around jack.
                  Jack's POV
I know I shouldn't of lied to bobby, but it wasn't exactly a lie I was upset upset about ma's death but I couldn't tell bobby about what had happened I couldn't tell him that steven had raped me, as bobby left steven came and hugged me then suddenly grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled back roughly "did you tell him anything" he said through his grinding teeth "n-no I-I d-didn't" I stuttered, he let go of my hair and said "alright now come let's go to sleep" and push me out of the bathroom, as we layed in my old bed steven was fast asleep, but I layed there crying myself to sleep once again.
                         *The Next Day*
I went into the kitchen getting some orange juice, sofi looked at me and said "morning jack do you want me to make you something to eat for breakfast" as I took a sip of my organge juice I shook my head and said "no uh I'm actually I'm going to the gym right now" sofi put pancake batter in the pan as she said "nonsince jack your in great shape, now sit down and wait for breakfast to get ready" I nodded and sat down, when bobby walked in the kitchen and said "hey what's going on" sofi shook her head saying "I was just convincing jack to sit down and wait for breakfast to get ready, and not go to the gym cause he already looks great" I chuckled a little as bobby said "man, why would you want to go to a gym when your already in great shape, if anything you need to eat more" sofi turned to me and said "yeah jack, I agree if anyone needs to go to a gym it's bobby" she and I both laughed and bobby looking offended said "hey, this is all muscle loca" as he flexed, a few minutes later the pancakes were done and angel and steven came downstairs and ate, after breakfast bobby said that he want to go to the shooters house tonight and see if we could find anything. At night bobby drove to the shooters house and we couldn't find anything, suddenly I found a camera bobby shined his flashlight on me saying "hey jack, find anything"  I held up the camera and say "found a camera" with a shrug he called angel and he came out of the room he was looking in and walked to us standing next to me and bobby looked at the pictures and stopped on the one that was of ma and her lawyer.