Chapter 25

A couple of days later...

Astrid

As I had started to open my eyes, I still had a blurry vision. What had happened to me? What happened to the Careers? Because I remember the last time I saw them I was climbing down the tree and everything else became a blur.

"W-Where am I?" I mumbled as I tried to get up from the ground, but I had felt a pair of strong, protective arms around me which had made me feel comfortable.

"Astrid!" Hiccup yelled from behind me and I had turned my head around to see that I was in Hiccup's arms and I had started to blush a rose red.

"What happened to me?" I asked and Hiccup had helped me up from the ground, but still had his protective arms around me.

"You had passed out from the Tracker Jacker bites. But as you can see, you have green leaves over you and you were asleep for 2 days." Hiccup said as he took his arms away from me and I suddenly felt lonely without his arms around me.

"Well, it wasn't as bad as last time." I said as I looked over to Rue who was sitting in the tree keeping on look out.

"Rue had used leaves to heal your wounds." Hiccup said as he took off one of the leaves on my wound and showed me.

"Impressive. Maybe she could teach me sometime." I said and Rue jumped down from the tree and she walked over to us.

"I can teach you later. But I put camouflage on you and you also got your main weapon." Rue said as she points over at the bow and arrows and my eyes widen.

"No way!" I said as I got up from the ground and I had touched them.

"Yes way!" She said smiling and I had looked at the arrows to see if there have been any changes to them, but I noticed that they weren't really clean.

"Why aren't the arrows clean?" I asked and Hiccup started to laugh nervously.

"Well, when you fainted into my arms, I had accidentally dropped them and some of the arrows spilled out and we had forgotten to clean them..." Hiccup said.

"Okay, that's perfectly fine, I will clean them once we get to a lake or somewhere that has a water supply." I said and I had realised something. I HAVEN'T DRANK ANY WATER!

"Rue, do you have any water at all on you?" I said and she points at my bag and I had taken my water bottle out of my bag and it felt extremely heavy.

"It's full. I went last night to a water source for the three of us and I had gotten you some water, but I have some extra water for your arrows, so you can do it here before we go off." Rue said and I had gotten up to her and I hugged her.

"Thank you Rue." I said and I than sat down beside Hiccup and I had a couple of small sips of water.

"Did you get any food?" Hiccup asked.

"Yeah, I did, but we are going to have to cook it and I don't want to risk it." Rue said and I had gestured her to sit down beside us.

"What did you get?" I asked and she took some of the food that was in her bag out of it and she showed me what she had. Three Rabbits. Not bad for a 12-year-old.

"Well, we will be fine, we have to keep the fire as small as possible. But I think we should do that a little later..." I said and Rue nods in agreement.

"Yes, I do agree with you on that. We need to take out of the supplies where the Careers are which is at the centre of the arena where the Cornucopia is." Rue said and I looked over to Hiccup with a small smirk spreading on my face.

"What?" Hiccup said confused.

"You're the best with plans. Can you think about what we should do to take out the Careers supplies?"

"Well, I do have an idea up on my sleeve." Hiccup said as he puts a smirk on his face and Rue smiled widely.

"Are you going to tell us what it is?" Rue said.

"Ye-"

"Just tell us already?!" I yelled, but not too loud and Hiccup chuckled.

"Alright... So, the plan is..."

[MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA You must find out the next chapter the plan of what these three are going to do. But I hope you have a great day everybody!

Foreverhttyd.]