Chapter 30

MORNING...

Astrid

As dawn, had hit the arena, I had woken up from my sleep and I had noticed that Hiccup was looking at the view. "You alright up there?"

"Yeah, I was keeping on look out." Hiccup said before looking down to me smiling.

"So, do you want to start tracking down the rest of the tributes then kill of the Careers?" I asked and Hiccup nods before he started to undo his rope and I had done the same.

"So where do you reckon they would be?"

"I don't-" As I was about to finish my sentence, I had heard another cannon go off and my eyes widen. Could Cato and the careers have gotten to them first before us?

"Something tells me, I think Cato has done the job for us." Hiccup said before he had started to climb down the tree.

"Yeah I think so. But I really think they are going to come for us last for a big finale." I said and Hiccup nods in agreement.

"But what are going to do though?" Hiccup asked.

"We will just have to track them down first." I said before the two of us and jumped to the bottom of the tree and the two of us had started to run into the same direction that we did come from, being careful not to leave footprints behind.

Matthew

"There's Cato gone..." I said smirking as I took the sword out of his torso.

"Well, that was the easiest thing I could ever do in this whole games." Willow said laughing and the two of us had started to run away from the sight so that Chloe thinks it was another tribute that killed him.

"But we still have Fox-face, Thresh, Astrid, Hiccup and a few more tributes. How are we going to get rid of them all?"

"Well, we will just have to find Thresh and Fox-face and kill them." I said and she nods in agreement.

"Alright then. Let's go look for the weak ones first before they find us..." Willow said grabbing a hand knife and the two of us had continued to run through the forest heading towards the deep part of the forest.

Narrative

As Chloe, had gone back to the camp sight holding some food, her eyes had widened to see Cato's dead body there, his green eyes widened and his mouth opened with blood all over the dirt and grass which had made her extremely angry.

"Who did this..." She mumbled with tears balling into her eyes in disappointment and sadness. Seeing that her best friend had died from the tribute or tributes that had killed her best friend.

"I will find the people who did this to him and kill him... as long as it takes..." She growled angrily before she went walking into the opposite direction where Matthew and Willow had gone. But while Chloe had started to walk off into the opposite direction, Astrid and Hiccup had stopped running towards Cato's corps and Astrid's eyes widen.

"No way..." She said out of breath and Hiccup had looked at her confused.

"What's 'No way?' Hiccup asked confused and Astrid had pointed at Cato's corps and his eyes widen.

"How the hell did he get killed?" Hiccup said in shock and Astrid had gone over to the corps and she had checked on his injury and how he was killed.

"He was killed the same way as Rue. The torso had been stabbed in probably by a big knife or a sword." Astrid said and Hiccup nods in approval.

"Yeah, I wonder if Matthew and Willow would have killed him. Chloe would have never killed her best friend." Hiccup explained to Astrid and she nods in agreement.

"I reckon she would have protected him. But I don't think she was there at the time he was killed..." She said but had heard an evil growl to see that Chloe was standing there holding her sword in her hands.

"How come your back?" Hiccup said in shock as he had backed up to Astrid's side.

"I just heard my name..." She scowled before throwing her knife on the ground.

"Do you know what happened to him?" Astrid asked and Chloe shook her head.

"I only saw the injury in his Torso and his dead corps like that, Matthew had asked me to go hunt for some food..." She said before she gasped extremely loudly.

"It must have been Matthew and Willow! I told Cato not to trust them!" Chloe said angrily and Astrid had walked over to her and put her hand on her shoulder.

"Look, I know I hate your guts, but how about we help you kill Willow. She is way stronger then Matthew and she probably did it."

"Yes, I would like that. Thank you, Astrid." She said smiling sadly before she had grabbed her sword from the ground and had put it back in her pocket.

"Let's begin looking for them..."

[Hey everyone! Here is another chapter for you all! I have decided to update it for you all today instead on Friday. But I am half way through chapter 31 for you all! Make sure you stay tuned, because I am doing another chapter for my amazing Aussies since tomorrow it is Australia Day here xD. 

Foreverhttyd.]