Chapter 33

Astrid

"What did Haymitch say?" Hiccup asked me.

"Nothing much really, he just said congratulations that we are alive, but though he said that I owe him big time in the arena." I said and Hiccup nods.

"Well, I reckon that will happen." Hiccup said but I had heard a cough to get our attention and I had quickly put my defences up, until I realised that no one was there.

"Hello, this is probably the only announcement in the games. But I have decided that there will be two victors of the games. But, the game makers and I have been extremely nice and we are holding a feast. It will have the number one supply that you will need for each tribute. Good luck, and may the honours be ever in your favour." The announcer said before the speakers were turned off and I turned to Hiccup with a huge smile spread on my face.

"That means if we both win, we can go home together!" Hiccup said and I hugged him tightly before I had quickly grabbed my stuff so did Hiccup.

"Yeah I know! If we get to go home, then I can be richer than my father!" Hiccup said but I sighed sadly.

"At least you will be rich. Cause I just want to have my normal life back. Just hanging out with my friends and just doing my usual chores..." I said.

"But, you do want me in your life after it, don't you?" Hiccup asked with some concern in his voice and I smiled.

"Yeah of course I do!" I said before I had started to get out towards the cave while waiting for Hiccup.

"We should get out of the open and head towards the forest so we don't get killed M'Lady." Hiccup said and I had quickly ran over the rocks heading towards the forest with Hiccup behind me and we had started to head towards the cornucopia.

"What if we go towards a tribute on the way?"

"We fight them... and make their death happen..." I said with sass in my voice as I had continued to run through the forest with Hiccup and he chuckled.

"I love your sass," He flirts which had made me roll my eyes playfully.

"I could just kill you on the spot. Would you want that?" I said and he shook his head.

"No, please don't kill me!!" He said starting to freak out and I burst into laughter. That won't happen on my watch.

"Alright then, let's quickly get our supplies before everyone else arrives and another bloodbath happens." I said and he chuckled before the two of us continue to head towards the Cornucopia.

A few minutes later, Hiccup and I had arrived at the Cornucopia and I had hidden into one of the bushes to keep a quickly eye out. "Hiccup, if anyone comes and attacks me. You better stay here. I don't want you killed." I whispered and he shook his head.

"I can't leave you like that... I would regret it."

"Hiccup, I know. But if I get killed I want you to win the games for me." I said grabbing his hand before I had put my lips up to his ear.

"And Hiccup, the kiss was perfect..." I whispered before I had gotten up, but I had noticed that Foxface had sprinted through the trees and she had headed towards the table which had five bags which was stalling two 4, one 11 and two 12's which had caused me to gasp. There was only five of us left in the games... it's going to get extremely crazy from now on...

"Hiccup, there is only 5 of us left." I said and Hiccups eyes widen to see that there were only 5 bags left.

"Go get the bags M'Lady." Hiccup said and I had sprinted towards the table which had stored the remaining four bags, and just as I grab the two bags, I had quickly looked around the area until I had seen Willow coming straight for me holding knives.

"You won't get away that easily, Hofferson..."

[I left you guys at the beginning of the fight between Hofferson and Gergenson... Who will win in your opinion ;)

Foreverhttyd.]