9 ; The Devil

Tylers back is facing me. His upper body is on full display as he has no shirt on. A pair of black shorts hang low on his waist and I want to scream for him to pull them up.

His shoulders are tense and when my eyes follow down his arms I can see a pair of red boxing gloves covering his fists. He's into boxing? Since when?

And why here? This looks sketchy.

I can't see his opponent because his body is blocking the view. I look around and see people cheering while pumping their fists in the air. 

"Lu-ci-fer-lu-ci-fer!" many of them yell.

Other's yell "Ti-ger-ti-ger!"

I have no idea what it means, but I'm guessing they're nicknames or something.

Should I be worried? Yes.

I move a little to the side so I can see Tylers match.

How ironic. I bet Tyler is 'Tiger' because his opponent is Jackson. 

And Jackson is no tiger. He's the devil. Lucifer.

And I really do believe he is the Devil because when we make eye-contact I swear my heart just dropped dead for a few beats from the coldness of his eyes.

His eyes narrow in on me while mine widen. 

He smirks at me and flexes his chest. Show-off.

Our eyecontact breaks as Tylers' fist is thrust toward his face. Tyler is fast, but Jackson is faster and doesn't hesitate to throw punches himself. 

They go back and forth with punches and hooks and a lot of other moves I can't name.

I'm frozen with shock, but when I see Tyler fall to the ground I react, on instinct.

"Stop! Please, stop this!" I yell.

Nobody seems to hear it though. I'm right in front of Tyler and Jackson now, in the area around the ring nobody dares to cross during a match.

Tyler is lying on his back, shielding his face with his arms. He hasn't seen me yet at all and Jackson hasn't noticed my protesting.

Tyler is tapping the floor, indicating his defeat. But Jackson only pulls his right fist back, ready to knock out my brother.

I look around frantically, to see if someone is going to stop it. But nobody does, if anything, they're all screaming louder now. 

There's a another guy in the corner of the ring. Probably a judge. But he doesn't seem to care what happens next. Why is he even here then?

"Jackson! Stop! Please! Just stop!" I scream until my voice is sore.

He halts his movements and looks to me. I have tears in my eyes now and my breathing is on the verge of frantic. 

When I see the expression in Jacksons' eyes I don't expect him to stop.

But he does.

He gets off Tyler and Tyler rolls to the side. People are 'boo-ing' now but I don't care. 

I climb onto the elevation in the floor where the mat is and scramble to Tyler.

"Tyler! Tyler, wake up. Can you hear me?" I shake his shoulders but he doesn't react. He's not passed out, but he's close. 

I whip my head to Jackson again, who is just stood there watching over us. 

His eyebrows are furrowed and his arms are crossed over his chest. My eyes move to his chest and I almost gape at him. He might be ugly on the inside, but damn, he is one fine specimen. Drops of sweat travel down his tan skin, curving over his eight-pack and down towards his black shorts. He even has the V-line.