Finn.

A/N: sorry for all the finn chapters lmao

finn slipped on his black baseball cap nervously and checked to clock.

3:03 am.

he had listened for hours, making sure poe was asleep, before he packed the three cans of spray paint into the small black backpack and slipped on his blue vans.

he opened his thin apartment door and started out onto the parking lot. a door creaked open behind him, and he whipped his head around and found poe dameron standing in his doorway, black trash bag in hand.

they both froze, making steady eye contact.

"it's not what it looks like," finn said quietly. he pulled a can of red spray paint out of his back and held it up. "see?"

poe smiled. "hmp. good luck."

"thanks."

------------------

he swiped one last brown stripe on the once blank concrete wall and stood back.

there was a black hand and a white one; connecting to make a heart on the middle of the wall with a rainbow background. inside the heart were the gender signs, one blue and one rainbow color. in between them was the transgender sign in black. under the image was the word "EQUALITY" stenciled in black.

finn smiled, stuffing everything into his back and sprinting down the street back to his apartment. the adrenaline fueled his confidence, and finn decided it was the best feeling in the world.