Finn.

finn lead poe by his calloused hand out of the apartment and into his small red buggy. it was dark outside; they had been painting in that apartment for longer than it felt. finn backed out of the parking lot and sped into the road. soft music hummed out of the radio as lampposts cast yellow light and dark shadows into his car. poe hummed along to the soft music and placed his hand on finn's thigh. finn appreciated the truly soft, domestic moment and let it sink into his raw and beaten soul. he needed it.

finn pulled into a gravel parking lot and turned off his small buggy. "follow me." he said, stepping out of the car.

poe smiled as he got out as well, gravel crunching under his feet. he came around the side of the car and walked next to finn as he started up the small grassy hill. poe took finn's hand as they reached the top of a hill.

finn stopped and held his other hand out, gesturing to the view in front of them. it was the dark los angeles skyline; the city glowed with late-night lights under the pitch black midnight sky. it was beautiful, and poe understood why finn wanted to take him here.

he sat down on the soft grass, dragging poe down with him. they sat together, legs and hands intertwined as they watched the city sparkle below them.

"this is beautiful," poe said, "i see why you wanted to take me here."

finn smiled, playing with poe's hand. "i drove past this spot on my way to moving into my apartment. i stopped and walked up this hill and decided right then and there that this is my place, this is my spot to relax and unwind."

poe smiled in utter admiration at the man next to him. he let go of finn's hand and slung it around his waist, bringing his closer to poe. "you're a good man, finn." he said, facing finn.

"you're pretty alright yourself." finn said, their faces inches apart.

"can i kiss you?" poe asked, whispering onto finn's lips.

"i suppose..." finn managed to get out as nervousness filled his chest and rose into his neck.

poe leaned forward, slowly closing the small gab between the two of them. poe's lips landed softly on finn's, a long yet shallow kiss. poe didn't want to rush anything onto the kid.

finn was exploding; overwhelming adoration, satisfaction, and lust filled finn's body instead of the nervousness he felt before. a blush rose in cheeks as poe slowly pulled away.

poe looked at finn and chuckled at his astonished face. he put his hands on the sides of finn's face and kissed him again, a peck on the lips as finn laughed with him.

"i love you." finn blurted out. he immediately covered his mouth with his hands as his face turned red-hot.

poe laughed, taking finn's hands into his own.

"i love you too."