Poe.

"hey, by the way," finn called out from the stove to poe, who sat in the living room. finn had insisted that he cooked poe breakfast before he left, and poe couldn't refuse to a face like finn's.

"yea?"

"what was that nightmare that you had about?" finn asked curiously as he set down the small baby blue frying pan.

poe froze, coming up with a dumb excuse. "what does a gay man in nineteen sixty four have a nightmare about?" he asked, attempting to play off his utter anxiety.

finn raised an eyebrow from across the apartment as he cracked an egg into the frying pan.

obviously, poe's efforts didn't work.

he was, however, getting a very good view of finn from behind him, so poe wasn't complaining about much.

"besides," poe said, getting up from the small blue-leathered couch to sit at the kitchen table. "what do you dream about, college boy?" he asked, smirking. poe was confident he would have finn swooning in minutes.

finn turned around to set poe's plate on the table in front of him, and leaned close to poe, his breath hot on poe's ear.

"maybe you should spend the night and find out, dameron." he cooed, stepping away and back to the stove. poe was sweating, his witty one-liners and dirty jokes suddenly wiped away from his memory like dirt off a car. he was blushing hard, his face as red as the plate in front of him. finn looked back at the man and laughed, sitting down across from him as poe attempted to hide his face.

"poe, i'm just kidding." he said, taking a large bite into the scrambled eggs on his plate. "unless..." he added, winking.

poe stared straight ahead, not believing what he was hearing. "jesus christ." he said jokingly, and finn laughed, throwing his head back in utmost amusement. poe smiled, enjoying the reaction.

he decided that making finn laugh was a lot easier and more rewarding that trying to get in his pants.

that didn't mean he wasn't going to stop trying.