Finn.

finn was never a flirt.

he never wanted to flirt with any girls at his school in dallas, especially because he never even liked any girls at his old school. and he had never, never flirted with any boy, any man for that matter.

but for some reason, he could do it with poe like he was just speaking to him. it came naturally with poe (something inside him told his it was because being homosexual was natural, but that was the part of him he often put on pause), and he had no idea how. of course, poe intimidated him. he was an older man who was taller and in finn's opinion, more attractive. but that didn't stop finn from whispering inappropriate things, coarse and low on poe's neck. finn loved seeing the redness in his face rise, his breath uneven, stuttering all over the place.

he didn't know if he even wanted to get in poe's pants; he was a virgin. he was scared to get in bed with anyone, the inevitable embarrassment was too large of a risk for finn. anxiety was what held him back in most situations.

finn wondered if it was healthy for him to be thinking this introspectively about his neighbor  in bed at four am. he glanced at his clock in the dim light. four twenty two am.

he turned over in an effort to get more comfortable. as he slowly slipped into unconsciousness, his mind filled with poe.

finn decided that it was in fact unhealthy.