Poe.

poe struggled to get the keys in his door fast enough, every action coming from his dick instead of his brain.

as soon as the door closed his lips met finn's in the dark apartment, intimacy radiating between them as poe slowly led the way to his bedroom, his lips never leaving finn's for a second.

finn took control, pushing poe softly onto the bed and hovering above him.

"you look so beautiful, finn." poe exclaimed from below him. finn blushed, leaning down and sucking on the side of poe's neck. poe gasped, squeezing finn's side as he left a mark on his lover's neck.

"poe," finn said, breathless. "i don't know how to really... y'know, do this." the worry was clear on his face.

poe smiled, rubbing finn's sides. "it's okay, love, we'll figure it out."

and shit, did they figure it out.

when poe woke up, he rolled over to find his bed empty, the sheets next to him still warm.

his chest screamed with panic, but he calmed himself down as he stood up out of bed and walked to the kitchen.

he wiped his eyes groggily, but when he opened them and stepped into the kitchen, he was surprised by what he saw.

there stood finn, in his infamous booty shorts and a tight grey t-shirt dragging a giant canvas across the kitchen floor.

"poe!" he yelped with surprise. "i didn't think you'd be up yet. i have something to show you." he said with a smile on his face.

"clearly..." poe said as finn turned the giant canvas around, showing what was painted on the other side.

it was a large close-up of poe, his absolute natural beauty enhanced by finn's superior painting skills. every detail was portrayed in a classy and outstanding style, as if poe was looking at a hyper realistic painting.

"finn..." he said, speechless. gorgeous reds and oranges surrounded his face, blues and purples reflecting off his tanned skin. "love, ive never seen anything so... so gorgeous in my entire life." poe managed to get out.

finn blushed. "i started this ever since the first time i saw you walk into your apartment. you captivated my eyes in an artistic and aesthetic value long before you would captivate me in such a romantic way." he said eloquently.

poe, overwhelmed with joy and passion, swept finn up into a hug, his fiancée's legs dangling off the ground.

"jesus, poe, put me down!" finn said, laughing.

poe set him down with their faces inches apart. "i love you, finn. i really do." he said, almost whispering.

"i love you too, poe." finn said back, leaning into poe's lips.

the comfort of his lover calmed poe down more than anything he could imagine. he felt truly at peace and like he was in a state of mindfulness and joy that he would never get out of.

he felt truly at home.

—————
6.66k!!! thank you all so much for the love and support i've received from this fic. i never dreamed of having this many reads on anything and you all proved me wrong. as a thank you, i brought back the booty shorts since it got some of the most comments on this fic as a whole. make sure to check out my other fics and my oneshot collection where i have other star wars oneshots and a ton of other ships. thank you all so much!!

my instagram: @ taspbrak
twitter: @ eliotmh123
snapchat: @ eliotmh123