Chapter 2 (Outfit on the side)

*****Luke's POV*****

"What the fuck?" I barked as I pulled Josh away from the slutty blonde. (No offense to blondes especially because I'm one myself xD) "What the hell are you doing man?" He asked as I deeply glared at him. "What the hell am I doing? What are you doing?" I hissed. "What does it look like I'm doing?" He yelled getting angry. "Really? It's only been 30 minutes, if that since you Linzey got into an argument and you're already hooking up with some skank. You're pathetic." I spit angrily. Linzey deserves a lot better. "You know what whatever you can walk your ass home." I scoff as I walk away.

I wanted to turn around and punch him in the face, but I couldn't. I knew Linzey would be upset if I did. I just don't know how I'm supposed to explain to Linzey that the boy she loves is cheating on her. Will she believe me? Will she break up with him? Will she think I'm lying? I guess I'll find.

*****Linzey's POV*****
I woke up with my head pounding and the bright sun shining in my face. I looked around to see I was back in my room. How did I get back here? Pushing the thought aside I rolled over stuffing my face in the soft pillow. I'll ask Luke later. My phone then began to ring really loudly, I can already to tell this isn't going to be my day. "For fuck sakes!" I groan grabbing my phone to see Zayn my older brother was calling.

"What?!?!" I growled. "Someone's woke up on the wrong side of the bed." I could tell he was rolling his eyes. "No I didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed but instead with a killer hangover and my annoying brother calling me first thing in the morning." I bark. "Since when did you get up this early anyways?" I asked. Now that I think about it, it is pretty strange that he's up.

"Different time zones and, it's at least 3 where you live." He reminded me in a 'duh' tone. "Ok whatever." I brushed it off. "So why are you calling?" I asked. "I just wanted to see if you and Luke are still coming down next month." He spoke. "Well duh." I rolled my eyes, I really hope we wrap this up soon because I really need an aspirin.....I sound so bitchy right now.

"Oh okay, well Perrie's really excited to meet you." I could hear the excitement in his voice. Perrie is absolutely lovely and I honestly can't wait to meet her. "Yeah me to." I smile. "Alright well I'm gonna get off of here before my head explodes." I complain. "Kay bye, love ya."

"Bye, love you too." I pushed the end button before getting up and walking to the bathroom grabbing the bottle of pills and a cup and taking two. Looking in the mirror I can honestly say I look like a mess. My hair was sprung all over the place but still somehow in a braid and my mascara is smeared. All in all I looked like a disaster. Sighing I went back to my room grabbing a pair of short jean shorts, a white tank top, and a plaid tie top. (Picture on the side >) before heading back to the bathroom to take a shower. The water felt warm and soothing as it lightly hit my skin, I loved showers for the simple fact that they seemed to wash away all my worries, even if it is only for a couple seconds. Once I stepped out I grabbed two towels placing one on my head the other around my body as I dried off.

I put my clothes on and then unwrapped the towel from around my hair. I quickly brushed it deciding to leave it in its natural wavy curls then applied a little eyeliner before grabbing my phone and leaving my room and going to the kitchen where I saw Luke was already up and making pancakes. Hearing me walking in he gave me a soft smile. "Good mor---afternoon beautiful." He laughed. "What time is it anyways?" I hadn't really checked the time.

"4:28" He simply shrugged. "How long have you been up?" I asked him. "Since around 4:00" He smiled. Wow Luke actually slept in, in the several years I've known him he almost never sleeps in. "Oh my gosh, you actually slept in! Are you feeling okay? Should I call a doctor." I sarcastically gasped. "Ha-ha" He spoke in monotone making me laugh.