SEQUEL INFO (PLEASE READ)

My dearest readers,

I just wanted to take a second to thank you for everything you've done to make writing this story all the more worth it. I absolutely love writing and just the simple fact that you've taken the time to read it means more to me than you'll ever know. You guys have made me laugh, smile, and realize just how much this story has changed my life. In the beginning of writing this I didn't have the slightest clue what I was getting myself into and honestly, I wasn't much of a fan for writing this in general (Because it was out of my comfort zone) but, thanks to my friend, Linzey, I decided to write this story for her benefit, but in the end it's benefitted me much more, and it's gotten me so very far.

I have never finished a story before, ever and if it wasn't for you guys and your much needed support I would've never finished this story. You guys are amazing and although I don't know you guys personally I love you soo damn much. I can't even begin to describe how in debt I am to you guys and how much I care about each and every one of you. You guys are perfect and if I could hug all of you, believe me, I would do just that.

Now that I'm finished with my emotional ramble I'll finally give you some info on the sequel, yeah?

First and foremost it's going to be called Redneck Prince Charming, (2) I plan on having it started by Christmas since I'll be on break and hopefully able to type a bunch, (3) If you comment that you want to be a character then put why then you could possibly be a character in my next story, (4) Here's the info for the next story and that's it:

Josh's dead, college is over, Zayn's getting married, Linzey's parents are on the verge of getting divorced...Can things get any worse? Will Luke's unannounced visit home patch everything together or only make things even harder? Find out in the sequel of Country's Her Middle Name, Redneck Prince Charming.

I love you so much,
Shannon xoxo