Chapter 10

Dedicated to ChristinaCrusey

Song/Songs of the chapter:

I Love You 5 by NeverShoutNever

She Will Be Loved by Maroon5

I Love You by Avril Lavigne

Somewhere Only We Know cover by Liz Gillies and Matt Schneider

"Let's ride the ferris wheel!" I exclaim as I pull Luke in the direction of the large ride making him chuckle. "You are so weird." Luke smiles as he wraps his arm around my waist. "And you're not." I laugh as he rolls his brown eyes. "I never said I wasn't." He grins and this time I roll eyes. "Your such a smart ass." I smile as we begin to get on the ride. "Wow this is so beautiful." I speak as I gape at the breathtaking view that consist of the pink sunset and several bright lights illuminating from huge rides that now look tiny. "Not as beautiful as you." Luke whispers in my ear before placing my chin between his thumb and index finger and making my eyes meet his.

His lips touch mine in a loving kiss making sparks ignite through-out my body. Luke pulls away so that our lips are only centimeters away before whispering, "I love you." I hadn't heard those words since the night of the club and even though they were familiar words they still made butterflies flutter in my stomach. I love the feeling I get when he says it. I love him. "I love you too." I softly speak as Luke's lips touch mine once again.

********* (I was going to continue with their time at the fair but, decided against it :P )

"Thanks." I smile as Luke and I approach the car hand in hand. "For what?" Luke asked with a raised eyebrow. "For making this the best date of my life." I smile as Luke kisses my cheek. "Don't thank me yet." He smiles as he holds the passenger door of his truck open allowing to me to get in before walking around and taking a seat in the drivers side. "What do you mean?" I ask. "We still haven't gone to dinner." He cheekily smiles.
*********
Luke pulls his truck up to McDonalds. My favorite restaurant. Luke must have put a lot of thought into this. "I know it's not fancy but, it's your favorite restaurant and, I really hate suits and that type of shit so, yeah." He nervously chuckles. "Don't be so nervous, lighten up!" I exclaim making as both laugh. Luke get out before once again coming around and opening my door. "Thanks." I smile while getting out.

Luke wraps his arm around my waist as we walk into the familiar restaurant that I'd grown to love. We both walked to the counter as Luke began to give our orders already knowing what I like. We both carry the food over to one of the tables for two and sit down. "Yummy." I laugh as I take a huge bite of my ham burger, yep that's right it's not a salad.

"Do you remember how we used to always go to McDonalds after school when we were younger?" Luke smiled. "Yeah, it's crazy that the employees actually knew our names!" I laughed as Luke did the same. "It's weird to think that we're going to visit in just a few weeks. I can't believe were already in college." Luke smiled. "And were still best friends." I grin. "Just as I promised." Luke chuckles.

"Yeah." I smile widely at the memory. "I just hope things stay like this." I sigh as I stare at the tiled floor. "Hey." Luke spoke as he lifted my chin to look up at him. "I promised we'd be best friends forever and I'm keeping that promise but, now I also promise something else. I promise I'll love you forever. Whether you love me or not, I'll always love you." Luke smiled making me do the same as his softly press to my own.

I had never realized just how romantic Luke could be until we started dating but, I liked this side of him. I liked not only seeing his funny and caring sides that I had grown used to but, also his romantic and loving sides. Luke has always been one of those guys that are great to be around, all he has to do is smile and the whole room lights up or, is it just me? Either way he's absolutely---Perfect.

Luke and I pull away as we continue munching on the delicious food. I grab Luke's sweet tea and take a sip making him give me a playful glare before pulling the drink from my hands. I giggle lightly as I stick my tongue out at him. He then tucks one of my fries from the box and began to eat it. "Jerk." I jokingly pout and cross my arms over my chest before we both burst into a fit of laughter

*********

"We're home!" I called as we walked into the small apartment. "I'm stealing your girlfriend for just a sec." Maria giggles as she tugs me into my room and soon Ashley appears too. I take a seat on my bed leaning against the head board as Maria sits criss cross in front of me and Ashley sits on my swivel chair. "So, how'd it go???" Maria impatiently raises her eyebrow.

"Great." I giggle. "What all did you guys do." Ashley asked. "Well first we went to the fai--" I'm stopped by Maria. "Oh my gosh! So, he basically took on your dream date?!?!" She squealed. "Uh yeah and then after we went to McDonalds." I grin. "Did anything big happen?" Ashley quizzes. "Well..." I hold out the word just to annoy them before continuing, "We went on the Ferris wheel and he kind of confessed his love before kissing me and then we kissed again while getting dinner."

The two girls squeal with excitement as the words leave my mouth. "OMG! Not even Cale has done something that romantic." Maria playfully pouts. "So, that's it?" Maria asked making me laugh as I nodded. "Nothing else?" Ashley questions. "Yup." I speak popping the 'P' as a small laugh escapes my lips.

"Okay well we better go see what the boys are doing." I smile as I stand up and the other two follow in pursuit. I walk in and can't help but laugh as I see the boys fighting over Call Of Duty. "You fucking cheated!" Cale exclaimed. "Bullshit I won fair in square!" Luke argues "As if." Martin scuffs as he rolls his eyes. Boy.

The three of us all take a seat as we continue to watch the males fight over who won. "Guys shut up." Maria laughs. "Yeah guys shut up and hand me a controller." I laugh as my tomboy really begins to show. Martin hand over a controller and I begin to play winning against the three boys. "Cheater!" Luke exclaims. "Nope, I'm just better then you." I stick my tongue out.

"Say it again. I. Dare. You." Luke speaks seriously. "I'm better then you." I giggle as I swiftly stand to my feet and begin to run knowing what's coming next. I run down the long hallway listening to the heavy footsteps that trailed from behind me. I quickly run into a random room realizing it was my room and I had absolutely no exit. Luke slung the door open as a mischievous smile made it's way on his lips. "I take it back! I take it back!"

"It's to late for that." Luke chuckled as his fingers began to lightly pock and prod at my sides with me squirming in his touch. I fell back on my bed with Luke on top of me as my loud laugh echoed around the small room. Luke stopped tickling me but still sat leaning against me as he moved my hair from my face and his lips lightly met my own in a soft loving kiss that soon became a full make out.

"Hey guys--" Cale began but, soon stopped as he saw our position. "Oh shit! I didn't mean to interrupt anything it's just we wanted to know if you guys were up to uh--You know what forget it, I'll just leave you guys to it." He nervously spoke before he began to turn away but, I stopped him. "You're not interrupting anything." I laugh as I light push Luke off and stand up. "So, what did you want?" I raise an eyebrow. "We were wondering if you guys want to go to club with us or something but, if you guys don't want to it's understandable." He awkwardly spoke as he placed his hand on the back of his neck.

I couldn't help but laugh at how he was reacting to our make out session. "No, we'd love to." I smile. "Alright well see you guys in a few then?" He asked. "Yeah." I laugh before he walks away. Luke comes up behind me as he wraps his arms around my waist and nuzzles his face into the crook of neck. "Can't we just spend the rest of the night watching a movie and cuddling?" He groaned.

"As inviting as that sounds the answer is no." I laugh. "Now go so I can get ready." I laugh. "Fine." he groans before removing himself from around me. He lightly kisses my cheek and slaps my butt before making his way to the door. "Luke!" I screech as my cheeks flush with a crimson red. He winks with a cheeky grin before leaving me alone in the room by myself.

OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE OVER 700 READS!!! xD This is so crazy and I'm just so ecstatic right now!!! Haha thanks for the sweet comments and votes too! I love hearing everyone's thoughts and such, it means soo much to me! Please follow me on twitter @MahoneBangaMe69 where I'll notify you on when I'm updating :)