Chapter 16

Song/Songs of the chapter:

If I Didn't Have You by Thompson Square

Need You Now by Lady Antebellum

God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton

****Linzey's POV*****

"Come 'ere baby." Was the first thing that came out of Luke's mouth once he got over the fact that I had been screaming and crying for a reason that was unknown to him. I nodded before scooting closer and letting him wrap his extended arms around me while I wrapped my own around his waist. "It's going to be okay." He cooed petting the back of my head while I sobbed into his chest. "It's okay baby, I'm here now." He assured me making me nod once again knowing my words would come out in sobs that he probably wouldn't be able to understand.

I had never wanted Luke to hold me so badly before and I had never felt so much resentment for my older brother even though I knew it was all a dream and that it wasn't his fault, it still really hurt. "I everything's going to be alright, I promise." Luke kissed my head while softly speaking to me. "I-I..L-Love y-you." I spoke in between sobs. "I love you too, more than anything." He promised and I could tell by the tone of his voice he was smiling or, at least he wanted to at the words we had only admitted once. To be honest I wanted to smile to but, the fact that I was still quite shaken up made it hard to.

If that dream had been real, I wouldn't be able to live. I probably would've grabbed the knife from Zayn's hand and slit my own throat just so I could die with Luke because there is no way in hell I could live without him. He's my best friend--My boyfriend--My lover--My everything. He makes me feel things I've never felt before and he makes it seem as if I'm the only girl in the world. If nobody has ever felt this and if they never do it's really tragic because this feeling, this feeling right here is the best feeling in the world.

Having Luke's arms wrapped around me is the best feeling in the world and saying the words I love you to someone had never felt so right. No moment could compare to any moment I've had with him. Once my breathing was normal again and my sobbing came to an end Luke pulled away whispering, "Are you okay?" While pushing a strand of hair that was in my face behind me ear. "I am now." I give him a soft smile while he kisses my forehead. "Good because I hate seeing you sad." He pouted. "It makes me sad."

"Aww I'm sorry." I cooed while kissing his pout making it turn into a smile. "But in all seriousness, are you okay Linz?" He raised an eyebrow. "Yes!" I giggled while he pulled me back into him.

*****Later that day****

"I'm bored." Maria groaned making me roll my eyes annoyed and yes I'm still pissed over a dream. You try dreaming about your friend killing your boyfriend. "Are you mad at me?" She asked for the millionth time today but, I kept silent staring in the opposite direction. "Are you seriously still giving us the silent treatment. At least tell us what we did." Ashley groaned.

I shook my head leaning further into Luke who had me sat on his lap with his arms wrapped around my waist. "Please." Ashley begged giving me a pouty face. "Just shut the hell up you boyfriend killing ass holes!" I barked making them both jump slightly before raising their eyebrows along with Martin and Cale who had been silently staring at the TV. "What are you talking about?" Ashley asked confused.

I once again ignored her cuddling up to Luke's chest. "Just let it go guys." He spoke before kissing my head and pulling me closer. Luke knew exactly what I was talking about. I know I probably sound retarded but, it really upsets me. In fact I know it's stupid but, everytime I look at them that's all that comes to mind.

I wont to get rid of the thoughts of that dream but, they just wont go away. It's like they're haunting me. "Can we just watch a movie and drop everything?" Cale asked. "Yeah." Maria spoke along with Ashley but, Luke hesitate asking me first, "Do you want to?"

"As long as it's not scary." I shivered. "Ok." Martin spoke and I looked up to see him giving me a small smile which I returned.

*****After movie*****

"Will you please talk to me?" Maria spoke while taking a seat beside me but, I still sat there silently. We were the only ones in the room since Cale went with Ashley to grab some pillows, Martin went to make hot coco and Luke went to get our next movie. "Look, I'm sorry Linz. I just wish I actually knew what I did wrong." She sadly smiled making me sigh.

"It's nothing you actually did Maria. I know it may sound stupid but, I'm upset because I had a dream you and Ash helped murder Luke and now everytime I look at you---I see Luke laying de-" I couldn't finish as tears began to fall from my eyes. "Aww Linz, why didn't you just tell us that." She spoke as she pulled me closer comfortingly. "Is everything okay?" I heard Luke's panicking voice.

Luke had been concerned all day and had been there as much as possible. It really helped. "Yeah she's just a little upset, she told me what was wrong." Maria told him. "Oh." Luke spoke before taking a seat on the oposite side of me. I pulled away from Maria giving her a small smile which she returned before I leaned into Luke letting him comfort me not just by whispering sweet nothings to me but, also by letting me know he's still here and alive.

Hope you liked this chapter, tomorrow is my last day before summer break and I feel proud because I'm already starting to update for you guys! I really want to start doing more updates for you guys and since it's summer I should have a lot more time to do so!! (: Love you baes!!! haha

-Shannon XOXO