Chapter 15 part one...READ AUTHORS NOTE!!

Song/Songs of the chapter:

Kiss It All Better by He Is We

Darkness. That's all I could see as I glanced around looking in every which direction. Silence. Thats all I could hear as I strained to listen for a sign of any living person around but, I couldnt. So I ran. I ran as fast and as far as I could, somehow knowing that I was in some type of hallway.

Once my feet hurt to the point where I could no longer walk and I could no longer breath I stopped gasping for air. suddenly I saw a light flipping on from the corner of my eyes. I jolted up looking over to see a door sitting wide open and I had a feeling entering it would be a bad idea but, I still went in there desperate to find someone who could help me and I was dying to be able to see where the hell I was going.

I walked into the room gasping and covering my eyes hoping and praying that the gory sight in front of me was not there and was nothing but, a figment of my imagination. I slowly parted my finger to look in front of me again only to let out a loud screech as droplets of water fell from my eyes. This couldn't be happening. This had to be a dream. It just had to.

In front of me laid Luke's limp body covered in scarelet liquid. I ran to his side grasping onto him as I silently sobbed. I shook and shook him but, there was no responce. He was dead. "I love you." I whispered knowing that I would never be able to actually tell him now.

THIS IS NOT THE END AND THERE IS GOING TO BE A TWIST SO DO NOT STOP READING!!! Sorry this chapter was extremely short but, I'm currently in school and I just really wanted to update.