Chapter 15 part two

Song/ Songs of the chapter:

Another Way Out by Hollywood Undead

Human by Christina Perri

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY!!! :O

Recap;
Linzey is in a dark, creepy hallway when a light turns on in a random room, she enters it to find Luke's lifeless body :,(

***Linzey's POV***
Loud cackling was heard from behind me making me jolt closer to Luke's lifeless body. My eyes looked at the person and I was shocked to see Ashley , Maria, and, Talia standing beside an unknown person who had a dark black hoodie on shielding his face. In his/her hands was a knife with blood sliding down the blade and I was positive it was Luke's. I felt betrayed as Talia just laughed, Maria shamefully stared at the ground, and, Ashley bit her lip holding back the tears I knew she wanted to release.

"I-I'm sorry." Was all Ashley could manage to choke out as the rest of us sat in silence. Were they a part of my boyfriend's death? Did they have this planned out all along? Even when they said they were my friends?

The sadness I had felt turned into anger as I deeply glared at the girl who was supposed to be my best friend, other than Luke who she just helped murder. I had never felt so much resentment before in my whole entire life. "You're sorry? That's all you have to say Ashley? Is that you're sorry!" I growled. "Sorry doesn't even begin to cover what the hell all of you just did! You just killed my best friend, my boyfriend, you knew how much I love h-"

"Shut up!" The unknown person barked loudly. "No!" I yelled equally as loud. "Fuck you." I growled before he slammed me into the wall beside Luke. "I said shut the fuck up." He spat and I knew he was pissed. Good.

"And I said no." I acted almost fearless but, on the inside I was shaking, screaming, and, crawling into a dark corner like a little girl. The person slapped making me along with my two "best friends" gasp. "No!" Maria began to screech but, Talia forcefully grabbed her covering her mouth. "Shh." She grumbled.

"Josh?" I guessed making him chuckle. "Wrong." He cackled louder before pulling the door beside us open to reveal Josh who had his throat slit making blood slide down his neck. "You stupid bastard!" I roared as more tears fell down my cheeks. This was way to much to bare. "I'm going to kill you, you cunt liking son of a bitch."

"Now, now. You should know better then calling mum a bitch." He spoke making me freeze in shock as the realization hit me. "Z-Zayn." I stuttered in a barely audible voice. "Finally!" He exclaims while pulling the hoodie from off of his head. "I thought you'd never figure it out." He smirked.

"B-But why?" I cried as I placed my hands over my face and slid down the brick wall behind me while tears leaked from my eyes. "Why not?" He laughed and I looked up to see him approaching the lifeless body of Luke. "No!" I cried.

"No get away from him!" I sobbed. "Luke!" I screamed at the top of my lungs before I jolted awake with tears flowing from my eyes and sweat dripping down my forehead. I looked over to see a distraught Luke sitting beside me.

Soo how do you like it? It's not the best but, I thought it be a twist to make Zayn the killer... I tried not to make it obvious and I hope it wasn't but, yeah. Please vote, comment, and, follow.

-Shannon XOXO