Chapter 12

Dedicated to lukebryangirl088

PLEASE READ:

I'm dedicating to people in order by who voted/commented/followed first to last...Everyone who does will get a dedication at some point lol oh and if you guys have any questions you want to ask a character then comment below or, inbox me them because I'll be giving you their answers in their POV thing at some point :D

Song/songs of the chapter:

CheaterCheaterBestFriendEater by NeverShoutNever

Eighteen Cool by Hoodie Allen

Say Something by A Great Big World

*****Josh's POV*****

"Hey man." Martin smiled as he took a seat on my left side while Cale sat on my left. "Hi." I sigh not really in the mood to chat. How could I be in a good mood at all after seeing my best friend, ex best friend, touching all over the girl I love?

Wouldn't that piss you off? "What are you up to?" Cale ask. "What does it look like I'm doing?" I roll my eyes in annoyance as I slump further into the uncomfortable seat.

"You don't have to be a dick." Cale scuffs. "Yeah actually I do. I have every fucking reason to be pissed right now and I definitely do not need you twats coming over here and acting all buddy-buddy with me." I bark before standing up and walking to the other side of the room but, that's when I see Linzey standing alone in the small corridor and begin to approach her.

*****Linzey's POV*****

"Hey babe." I jump in surprise as a voice slurs the words from behind me. I turn around to face Josh who now had blood shot eyes, dark circles under his eyes, and his usual quiff was now all over the place.

This wasn't the boy I fell in love with, then again it seems he was never who he said he was. "What do you want?" I sigh as I shake my head.

"This." He smirks as his lips press to mine like Luke's once have in this same exact place but, this kiss felt wrong. I didn't feel the comfort and warmth Luke made me feel at all and I didn't like it. I begin to shove him but stop as I hear a pissed Luke growl,

"Get the fuck off of her!" As he shoved Josh away making him stagger back, his drunk state not making it any better.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Luke deeply glares as his fist collides with Josh's jaw making me flinch. I had seen Luke fight before but, I had a feeling this time would be a lot different.

"Go back out and I'll be there in a minute." He softly speaks. Why isn't he mad at me? "N-No." I nervously stutter making him raise a eyebrow.

"What?" Luke ask. "I said n-no. You can't just beat Josh up, he's clearly drunk and probably doesn't even fully understand what he's doing." I try to assure him. "I know exactly what I'm doing." Josh glares digging himself even deeper.

Luke punched him in the stomach making him double over in pain. "Luke!" I screech. "Stop now!" I bark. "Why are you taking his side? Do you still love him or something?" He raises an eyebrow. "Of course not." I defend myself.

"But you can't just beat him up while he's in this state." I shake my head but, Luke doesn't seem to believe me as he storms off. I try calling out for him several times but, he doesn't even look back not even once.

I sigh before facing Josh once more. "I-I'm sorry but, I can't help my feelings for you. No matter how hard I try, no matter what I do I can't get your gorgeous face out of my brain. I had to do something to try and get you back." He informs me.