Chapter 7

Dedicating this chapter to AlyssaNorth8 :)

Song/Songs of the chapter:
Boyfriend by Big Time Rush
Boyfriend by Justin Bieber
Radioactive by Imagine Dragon

Previously,"Why can't you see how much it pisses me off when you talk to guys like that? Why can't you see how much I fucking love you Linzey? Why can't you just love me back." Luke spoke with sadness and that's when I realize it, that's when I realize I do love Luke. I always have. "I do love you." The words fall from my mouth faster then my brain can process it.

"Y-you do?" He asked as a surprised look came a across his features. "Yes, I do but, Luke I don't know if being together would be a good idea. What if it doesn't work out? What if it ruins our friendship. I can't lose you." I shook my head as I looked down at the floor.

Luke place his index finger under my chin as he turned my head up so my eyes met his. "I promised you we'd be best friends forever and I don't plan one ever breaking that promise." He smiled assuringly. "But-"

"No Linzey, I'm done acting as if I don't love you, it's been 5 years and I can't do it anymore. Stop thinking about the future and live for right now! Take advantage of what you have right now." He spoke making me nod.

"O-okay." I smiled as I nodded lightly. "Okay as in you'll give us a chance?" Luke asked. "Yeah." I grin. Luke surprised me by lifting me of the ground and spinning me around. He sat me back down before giving me a loving peck on the lips. This, This felt so right but, I couldn't help but wonder if it really was.

"Okay now can we go back inside? I'm freezing." I laugh. "Yeah, of course." He spoke as he took his coat off placing it on my shoulders and grabbed ahold of my hand before walking inside. "Hey bitches!" A drunk Ashley slurred as we walked back in.

"Hi Ash." I laughed. God she's so wasted. I looked beside her to see Cale and Maria. "Hey guys." Maria laughed. Maria's eyes wondered down to our hands before a smile appeared on her lips and she mouthed "are you guys?" I nodded my head making her give me the 'I told you so' face which I knew she'd later say to me.

"Guys let's dance!" Ashley slurred once more. "Do you want to?" Luke asked as he looked down at me. "No you guys go dance Linzey and I need to talk." Maria spoke for me. "Okay." Luke awkwardly spoke.

"Yup just remember neither of you better be dancing with sluts!" She called as they walked away. "We know." They spoke in unison. "Since when?" Maria's eyes widened and though she didn't say the exact words I knew what she meant. "Not even 5 minutes ago." I laugh.

"Oh. My. God. I knew you guys would end up dating!" She exclaimed. "When did you plan on telling everyone?" She asked. "Maria, we just got together." I giggled as I rolled my eyes. "Alright but, I think they should be told tomorrow because I can't hold this shit in for to long or it'll kill me!" She exclaimed.

"Whatever you say." I roll my eyes. "Now let's go have fun." I say pulling her to the dance floor where they were playing some upbeat pop song. We both began swaying our hip when someone placed their hand on my hips.

I started to panic until I heard Luke's voice whisper near my ear. "It's just me." He laughed making me nod as I began to grind on him. "I guess this is my cue to leave." Maria winked as she walked away making Luke and I laugh.

"Does she know?" Luke asked. "Yeah." I spoke with a slight laugh. "When do you want to tell everyone else?" Luke questioned. "Well; Maria thinks we should tomorrow so if it's okay with you then I think that's when we should." I smiled. "Sounds good to me." He chuckled as he turned around and light kissed my lips.

**********
After a few more hours of dancing, drinking, and, hanging out everyone decided to head to Luke and I's to play some party games and stuff. I was sitting on Luke's lap and Maria was on Cale's as we sat on the love seat and then Talia sat on Josh's lap with Martin and Ashley on the other couch across from us. "Truth or dare?" Martin asked Maria.

"Dare." She smiled nervously knowing the stupid shit we get dared to do but refusing to be a wimp. "I dare you to give Cale a hard one." He laughed. "Right now? In front of everyone?" Her eyes widened. "Well yeah." Martin rolled his eyes.

"But that's unfair to everyone." I groan. "Either do it or don't and get over it." Talia rolled her eyes. "Shut the fuck up Talia!" I growl. Why does she always have to ruin everything? "Why don't you come make me?" She growled. "I'd fucking love to." I spoke as I started to stand up but, was pulled back down by Luke.

"It's not worth it." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "What's going on between you guys anyways?" Cale asked. "Yeah, you've been acting weird since we were at the club." Josh pitched in. "Do you want to tell them?" I asked Luke as he smiled and nodded.

"Guys, Luke and I are dating now." I smile. "Oh my gosh that's great babe!" Martin exclaimed and he stood up and gave me a hug. "Awe isn't that just adorable, you decided to date my ex! Can't you date somebody here who hasn't dated on of us?" Talia mockingly spoke.

"Josh you need to control your bitch before I fucking do!" I growled. "I'm not a bitch you stupid whore!" Talia screamed. "What the fuck did you just call my best friend?!?" Ashley who had been quiet finally spoke.

"I. Said. She's. A. Slut." She spoke slower. "That's it! Luke you either let me go or I swear to God I claw your arms off!" I say between my teeth making him let go.

"Bring it bitch!" Talia yelled as she stood up. "See that's funny because I thought I was a whore." I sarcastically remark. "Fuck you!" She screamed in my face. "As I've said before I don't fuck sluts and I definitely don't want your herpes." I say I say I punch her in the jaw making her stagger back but, soon recovers and tries to do the same but, I dodge it punching her in the gut. I jump on top of her and quickly punch her in the nose before she yanks my hair and gets on top of me punching me in the jaw.

"Enough!" Luke yells. "Talia get the fuck out of my house right now and Josh feel free to join her if you'd like." Luke growls making Talia get up and wipe the blood from off her nose. "I'll just stay." Josh speaks.

"What the fuck Josh?" She crosses her arms over her chest as she glares at Josh. "I'm not leaving my friends just because you can't stop being a smart ass and fighting with everyone." He glares back.

"If you stay here then it's over." She spits. "Then I guess we're done here!" Is what I expected him to say, I mean that's what they do in the movies but it never happened. "Fine, I'm coming." He sighed giving us all one last glance before leaving with the devil herself.

He's so stupid. "Sorry for ruining the night guys." I apologize. "Sorry? Girl we've all wanted to see her get her ass kicked since we first met her." Martin laughed making everyone else nod. He acts so gay sometimes but, I know he has a thing for Ashley.

"Yeah don't feel bad." Ashley spoke giving me a hug, damn she sobers fast. "I'm so happy you got me out of that damn dare, no thanks to Martin." Maria rolls her eyes making me laugh.

"Movie time?" Luke suggested as we all nodded. "I'll go get some blankets and pillows." I smile. "I'll get popcorn for everyone." Maria volunteered. "I'll help you carry it." Ashley laughed. "I'll get a movie." Martin smiled. "And I'll pick all these drinks up." Luke laughed.

*********

Hate the way I ended this but, I hope everyone liked it! I really didn't want to put up two chapters up in one day but it's killing me not to!!!!

-Shannon

P.S. Comment, vote, and, follow...anyone who does will get a dedication <3

P.P.S. If you guys want you can kik me my username is Shanlovesmahone