Chapter 8

Dedicated to AshleyKlann :)

Song/Songs of the chapter:
Wake Me Up by Avicii
The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson
Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars

*****Luke's POV*****

Everyone was already asleep including Linzey who was fast asleep on my chest. She's so adorable when she's sleeping. It's hard to believe that after all these years we're actually together now, I just hope it last and, even if it doesn't I'll be glad that we at least tried.

That we once had something. I moved the stray hair from her face so I could lightly kiss the top of her head which made her stir a bit but still stay asleep.
I pulled her closer to me as I let sleep take over and dreams over her flash through my head just like every other night only this time I had a chance of making them real.

****Linzey's POV*****

My eyes fluttered open but shut just as fast as light flashed in my eyes. Ugh! I tried to cuddle closer into Luke but realized he was no longer there making me groan as I fully opened my eyes to see he was gone but a note sat where he once was

Good morning beautiful sorry I wasn't there when you woke up but, I'm in the kitchen making everyone breakfast if you need me. xx

-Luke

P.s. There's aspirin and water on coffee table.

I smiled at how he left me a note just to say good morning and tell me he went to the kitchen, I've only been dating him since last night and he's already one of the sweetest boyfriends I've ever had. I hadn't even really thought about the pounding in my head until now though and, yes I still had a hangover even though I didn't drink much, I'm just not used to drinking a lot. I stood up and quickly took the pills before walking in the kitchen to see that Martin was up too. "Hey Smarty Marty." I laughed making him roll his eyes. "Just no, my head is killing me." He groaned as he rubbed his temples. "You shouldn't have drank so much." I smile, I love messing with everyone when their hung over. It's so funny. "Shut up!"

"Make me!" I stuck my tongue out childishly. "Both of you shut your fucking face!" I heard Maria groan tiredly from the living room as Luke laughed from by the stove making me realize he was there. "Morning." I smile at him. "Good morning." He laughs. "Yay! Now I have to deal with two people acting all mushy and snogging..That's just great." Martin groaned. "Don't worry soon you and Ashley will be an item." I laugh. "Doubtful." He rolls his eyes

"You and I both know you like her Martin." I smile. "Oh so you can tell when everybody else likes someone but, you can't tell when someone likes you." He laughs. "That how life works Martin and just to let you know Ash likes you too." I whisper before walking over to Luke and grabbing plates for everyone and placing them on the table. "I need some drugs, now." Ashley walked in groaning making us all laugh which only making things worse for her as she rubbed her temples. "Damn! Shut up!" She groaned. "Here." I handed her aspirin and walked over to the sink getting a glass of water and handing it to her. "Thanks." She mumbled before swallowing the amount of pills needed. "Anytime." I smiled.

"I like drunk Ashley better." Martin pouted jokingly. "Well unfortunately for all of us drunk Ashley also comes along with hungover Ashley." I laugh. "Ha. Ha. So fucking funny." She sarcastically says making me laugh as I sit on the counter beside Luke. "So what are you making?" I ask him. "Sausage and scrambled eggs." He laughs as he stands between my legs. "Well it smells delicious." I admire the amazing food. "Thanks but I'm sure you taste even more delicious." He winked making me laugh before his lips attached to mine. Luke's arms wrap around me as I place my hands in his hair deepening the perfect kiss but it's cut short as someone clears their throat.