GOOD NEWS! :)

Aloha! I tried posting something about this earlier, but my phone is the biggest pain in the ass! Anywho, I just wanted to announce a few things to everyone. All good things, all good things.

For one, this story is coming to an end soon, and I'm not going to lie, the ending definitely pulls at your heart strings and is very sad. To end it in that way would be beyond unfair to all of you guys so, therefore, I'm planning on making a sequel. I haven't completely finished writing this however, I do know the ending, I just need to get it all down for everyone to read. I'm going to estimate that there's about 5 maybe 6 chapters left, give or take some, before this is completed. I can't believe how far this story has made it and I love you guys more than you can even imagine possible. You guys are my biggest inspirations and without you I would be nowhere at this point.

*Falls to the floor crying like a b.tch because..holy f.ck*

Anyways, I plan on calling the next story 'Redneck Prince Charming' and my goal is to finish this one and get that one up by January, but I'm not sure how that'll play out so, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

The last thing is that once the new story comes out I'll have a schedule set up for updates so that they're not as random and such.

Until next time,
Shannon xoxo