Chapter 4

Song/Songs for the chapter:
Up by Justin Bieber
Smile by Avril Lavigne

(Like I said I'm not a HUGE country fan so there isn't going to be much country songs and these are just 2 songs I listened to while writing <3)

A loud beeping rings in my ears making me jolt awake. Stupid fucking alarm. I hurriedly turn it off but, then something hits me, I'm not the only one in bed. I loudly screech as I jerk my head away from the persons chest making me fall off the bed in the meantime. I hear the familiar laugh loudly echo through the room, Luke. "Oh God that was priceless" Luke spoke between fits of laughter.

"Asshole." I mumble under my breath as I roll my eyes. "What was that?" Luke asked laughing. "I. Said. Your. An. Asshole." I spoke slowly. "Oh hell no!" Luke jokingly barked like a prissy girl as he lifted me bridal style and placed me on the bed. His fingers began picking and prodding at my sides making loud laughter leave my mouth. "S-Stop L--uke we--we--have to get ready for school." I squeaked. "Nope." He simply stated as he continued to tickle me. "Pl-Please I'm sorry." I spoke making Luke stop and our eyes meet once more. You can't kiss him, your technically still with Josh! My subconscious screamed but, it was true, I can't kiss Luke.

I quickly broke the eye contact before awkwardly speaking, "I..Uh..Need to get ready." Luke nodded his head before standing up. "Yeah me too, I'll see you down stairs in a few." He lightly smiled before leaving. Damn it! This is way to complicated, everything is just to complicated.

*********
I looked in the mirror making sure that I looked ok but, still didn't show cleavage as it was a school rule. I had on a white t shirt that said "68", camo skinny jeans, and, my favorite boots along with lip gloss, foundation, eyeliner, and, mascara. I quickly grabbed my bag and phone before walking downstairs to see Luke once again making breakfast, he's such a sweetheart. "Hello." Luke smiled handing my some aspirin and a cup of water. "Thanks." I smiled taking the pills before sitting down and beginning to eat the food he had prepared.

*********
I entered class and ended up being the first one there. I walked over to the a desk in the front of the room where I usually sit with my friends James, Carly, Ashton, Tanya, and, Corey and took a seat. I got my literature notes and stuff out as I waited for everyone to come in. Soon the class filled up with students and the teacher entered beginning the lecture though I honestly wasn't paying attention as my mind drifted off into other places.

So much was on my mind that it wasn't even funny...Did Josh and I really break up or are we still together? How was my family doing? Is my grandma still sick? and what was stuck in my mind the most...Why is Luke constantly in my head? Why can't his beautiful brown eyes stop haunting my every though? Does Luke think of me as much as I think of him?

As much as I like Luke I know I can't date him because not only would ruin his friendship with Josh, it could also ruin our own, and I can't lose my best friend. "You okay?" Corey asked with a smile smiling causing me to pull away from the thoughts that seemed to be imprinted in my brain. "Uh yeah just tired." I slightly smile making him nod. "You know if anything's wrong you can tell me, right?" He asked. "Yeah, I know." I smile as I look back at the bored but still don't pay any attention at all.

**********
After several long classes and boring lectures it was finally time to go home and Ashley, Maria, and, I all decided we would spend the rest of the afternoon together to clear our minds and since I still needed to tell the what happened with Josh and Luke. I walked to the schools front door as I waited for the girls to come since Luke had driven me I didn't have a way to drive to the Starbucks we were going to. "Hey babes." Maria smiled as she gave me a quick hug. "Hi." I laughed at her weirdness.