Chapter 14

Dedicated to: MeganSmith348

Song/Songs of the chapter:
Levitate by Hollywood Undead
How To Love by Lil Wayne

*****1 month later*****

"Fresh air!" I exclaim breathing in the air surrounding me. I never knew I would miss being outside this much until I was stuck in a jail cell for a month, I know it's not very long but, it feels like an eternity when your actually stuck in there. Luke chuckled shaking his head. "I'm sure it wasn't that bad."

"You try being in there for a week, it sucks ass." I laughed. "My back still hurts from those stupid beds." Ashley groans making me laugh, though I know how she feels. "Yeah, it felt like we were sleeping on rocks." Maria complains as everyone nods in agreement.

"Oh well you guys are coming home now." Luke smiles as he lightly squeezes the hand he's holding and lightly kisses my forehead.

*****

"What the hell guys? We've been gone a month and it already looks like you started a mob." I groan as I look around at Pizza boxes scattered everywhere, dishes littered all over the floor, and, trash---everywhere. "I'm not cleaning this up."

"Everyone knows you'll end up cleaning it anyways." Cale laughed knowing I'm a major perfectionist. "Whatever." I scuff as I begin to pick up stuff throwing them in trash bags and such proving his point. He along with everyone else starts to laugh making me roll my eyes.

"Shut up and help me clean your mess up." I glare at them. "Calm down." Luke laughed as he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head in the crook of my neck. "Just relax for a bit, you just got home and your already going crazy." He laughed making me do the same.

"Alright fine. I'm taking a shower so, this better be cleaned up before I get finished getting ready." I playful glare this time but, I'm serious and, they know it.

I walk into my room falling onto my soft bed and taking in everything, it feels so good to be back in my own bed. After a few minutes I stand up and walk over to my closet grabbing an outfit that consisted of a purple crop top, short jean shorts, and, of course my undergarments.

I walk into my bathroom taking a well needed shower, though I had taken a few during my time in the jail I still felt dirty from laying in the dusty cell. After finishing I place my clothes on and keep my hair naturally before walking into the living room to see the mess was now cleaned up.

"Thank you." I laughed as I sit down between Luke and Martin. "No problem." Luke smiles as he places his left arm around my shoulders. I cuddled into him making Martin laugh. "I did most of the work." Maria exclaims. "Thanks bae." I smiled at her.

"No she's mine." He jokes pulling her closer and running his fingers through her blonde hair. "I don't think so, we all know she wants this." I giggle as I point at myself. "I'm pretty sure she's strait but, Luke's probably down for doing that anytime you want." Martin winks being his perverted self before Ashley smacks his arm.

"Shut up you pervert!" She laughed. "We should really go do something to celebrate, I'm tired of being stuck inside." I suggested with a large smile as everyone nodded. "Beach, dinner, and, then a movie?" Maria suggested. "Yeah it'll be like a triple date." Ashley excitedly smiled, I can see why though this would be her and Martins first date, I remember how excited I was for Luke and I's first date.

*********

"No!" I giggle as Luke lifts me over his shoulder and walks me into the water. "Luke!" I squeal as I begin to pound my fist against his back praying to God he'll finally let go. "Luke, let me go!" I exclaim.